Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Awwwww his tiny little glass!! 

upload_3155854058829681174.jpg

Bahaha!

Those tissues be kitteny soft!   

It's always a good time for a donut (and bunny pics). 😉

upload_4512764857858183954.jpg

I just came across this, and I knew it needed to be here! 😄 😄

Image result for sneaky cute gif

That little thief!!!  Next time I eat my hubby's snacks I'm blaming the cat! 

Lol smart!!

OMG!!!  Too cute!!  How adorable is that little paw creepin' on the pizza  Cat Happy

I'm not sure when this happened, but I hit HoF!! 🙂 Most of the active BT'ers are Rouge so I didn't even know this was possible for VIB. BT has done so much for me in the past 6-7 months. It's not only enabled me to buy a ton of makeup ;), but also taught me how to use products, informed me about launches, given me makeup inspiration, found new homes for items I won't use, and gosh .. I've had so many reasons to laugh and smile from posts. I may never understand those silly llamas, but they were cute 😛

Most importantly though, BT has helped me with my anxiety. "HoF" shows me how much I've broken out of my shell and every 'heart' feels like an encouragement to keep going. This was the first public platform I've ever posted on and you can bet I checked all my initial posts obsessively. I reread and rephrased everything, even deleted posts that I later thought were "unhelpful". It didn't take long to realize that nobody was judging me though. Everyone here had open hearts. So thank you 🙂 

catheart.jpg

@whitepolkydots,

Congratulations!  I'm glad you're here!  🙂

I'm so glad you're feeling right at home here!  The BT family was missing you before you came along:). Its super awesome that it's been so therapeutic for you!  Me too!  I still rephrase stuff after posting (cause it's the Internet and I can)😁IMG_7624.JPG

Wooot woooot! Congrats- glad you're loving BT 😄

Woohoo!  Congratulations!  I am so happy you found us here and decided to stay!

@whitepolkydots

Congratulations @whitepolkydots on your HOF status. It's fun having you here!

Yay! Congrats! I am glad BT helped you! It's an amazing bunch of people here!

2700935wwxvco891i.gif

Yay @whitepolkydots! Congrats on HoF - I feel a lot of the same things about BT, so very well said!

Puppy hi-five!

upload_5469128996264945184.gif

Image result for squee

OH MY GOODNESS THOSE ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE KITTENS!!!!! Congrats on HOF!!

That's wonderful! Heart

Image result for harry potter applause gif

Congrats!! 💖 💟

WOW!!  What an awesome accomplishment @whitepolkydots!  I'm so glad you're here and also, are these babies yours? That picture is amazeballs! Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt thank you! ❤️

I wish!! unfortunately, my bf is very allergic so i have to find out how to get rid of him before i can bring home a kitty (jk 😉 ). He is a cat lover though. We think the animal shelters may just be fur overload so we're discussing options (allergy medication, fostering, etc.) Hopefully I can post in the pet thread soon .. 🙂

testing