Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@jozkidI do not! I just live in a city where we get tons of snow in a normal year (past few years haven't been "normal" per se) so we're expected to be tough 😄

Maybe if we did get freezing rain and the roads were like skating rinks and safety would be an issue, then maybe...

I'm in New England, so we actually have WINTER.  I'm sure you have us beat though. 🙂

@k617 I work about an hour north of Toronto on a college campus, so things shut down somewhat easily for the safety of the students. But I feel like the majority of employers are not very understanding when it comes to bad weather. >.<

upload_558598615150149787.jpg

Spoiler
I remember the winter you're talking about. I was working elsewhere and my boss had the same attitude. "I don't care if there's 15 feet of snow outside, get your butt into work!" -__-

AH! TO was going to be my second choice!

Adding: Safety is always #1 priority!

@Asche schools are the best employers, I think.

This is totally me watching Bachelor...

upload_3136363290618085302.gif

upload_4923067118980413935.gif

Image result for sprinkler dance gif

My two favorite dances... 😄

Image result for i love lucy dancing gif

Image result for seinfeld dancing gif

I can't explain this one, but I find it fascinating. 

upload_7883811228135562330.gif

@Beadshopgirlthat is super funny!!! 😄 😄 😄  Somewhat reminds me of something from my childhood!

She's very coordinated, to be able to dance without her hands being free.

Yep! Mine, as well! 😄 But, I have to add these, too... 😉

upload_411354524826984397.gif

upload_5061804145031888333.gif

I do hope there are other Hiddleston fans on here! 😄 😄

Image result for tom hiddleston dancing gif

Not my dance moves but this brings back some hilarious memories from undergrad.

CM

tumblr_n3fzxmVUk51tqbq5bo1_400.gif

Just want to pop by this thread and say how much I appreciate BT and how you all make members feel welcome.

I joined another forum recently, discussing jewelry rather than makeup, and today I simply made a post in a thread chatting about a particular business' December sale to say that I had sent them an email but they never responded, so I did not make a purchase. I added that I sent them another email and hope to receive a response soon after the week starts.  This business is very popular with the forum and the owner is a member too.

I've already had 2 members defend the business, which is completely OK, but one told me "by the time they responded it would have been sold out anyway" and another told me to "be patient, it's a weekend. And a US long weekend." Um, condescending much? 

If everyone hadn't raved about this particular business so much on this forum, and if I had never found the forum, the fact that I never received a response would have turned me off. It would have made me think that either 1) it wasn't a legit business or 2) they do not have a great CS department. I would have never given it a second chance and moved onto another company. Could you blame me for hoping for a response the second time around?

Hugs to all of you. You always make me feel welcome. I'm considering closing my account on that other forum because the vibe I get from the members just isn't that great.

Whoa! Just saw that my post blew up with memes and gifs (in a good way)! That's why I love you all! 😄

giphy.gif

We ❤ you too!!

BT is very welcoming community, indeed. And, BTers are amazing! Even as a newbie ( especially as newbie! ) I can already see and feel that. No rejection and/or ignoring because I'm new. Or any other kind of "funny business". Everybody wants to help, advise, suggest, support... and have some good ol' fun, too! 😄 The whole vibe on here gives me nothing but them warm fuzzies. Thank you for being so awesome, guys! 🙂

upload_1020306597253232761.jpg

upload_3184904025703077674.jpg

Hugs to our BT family 😄

food hug sailor moon hugs hugging

testing