Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@heartsmyface  I'll be trying real hard too but those bright bold colors I must own. I've passed up a lot of stuff that I wanted but can't pass those. I prefer classic lipsticks and I always come back to MAC 😄 That's a great goal. No dupes! I will try my best for that too... corals can be a weakness though 😄

Bravo! Down to the very bottom, that's a great accomplishment! I've finished a few lipsticks before but not the last little bit as I'm always too impatient to start the next one 😂 Now I must aspire to do the same for my next lippie. 

What can I say?  I paid ~$60 for this sucker.  It was getting scraped!  😄

Yay! Congrats @heartsmyface, that is such an accomplishment. A very luxe accomplishment at that 😉 

Takes a bow. "I would like to thank everything that contributed to this lipstick using up.  My dry lips for constantly needing reapplying, my baby for requiring me to wear swipe and go colors, and my little spatula for getting into that little hole and getting all the lipsticks goodness out."😝  

Woohoo! I think you're the first person I've heard of that has finished a lippie!! 😂

Seriously tho... that's awesome. I think I'd need to grow about 1,594 more sets of lips to finish the tubes I have 😫 It's so difficult to stop buying new lippies when there's so many pretty colors lol

Haha, I can't be the first!   I can appreciate that sentiment though!  I'm on a lipstick no buy challenge right now cause I have so many lipsticks and refuse to expand my storage any further.  Two lipstick towers and two muji five drawers that barely close plus about 70 overflowing lippies...😐 My sanity is not looking good right now.  

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Our-Lips-are-Sealed-The-Lipstick-NO-BUY/m-p/2654521/highli...

Might have to join.  I should count them to make sure.

Makes sense to me. I've only ever finished lip balms. 😄

@Magratheaus too.  I swear my kids eat lip balm.

Yeah, lipbalms get a lot of love around here too.  I use them everyday under my lipsticks so they go very fast- or they go 'missing'(aka become cat toys)

Awesome!! I have never finished a lipstick before, maybe some day. 😄

You can do it!!!  I think I get through one or two a year (on a good year) but it's always nudes.  If I ever finish a pink or red I'llbe ecstatic! 

This good feeling I have to hold onto the next time I'm tempted to buy a new lipstick.  I'm feeling encouraged to get through some more. 

Time for a cuteness break...

IMG_1695.JPG

upload_2600636555547676609.gif

upload_2209507449788889797.gif

Hehehe!  This guy needs a hug! IMG_7517.JPG

@heartsmyface I love Pallas' Cats! They're so fluffy and cute. They also make the funniest faces. 🙂

cat-virtual-tour.jpg63b64846e1dd0235e014eaa932f4e914.jpg20140618125633.jpgarticle-2315116-1974F5E4000005DC-838_634x424.jpg

upload_3563660871325955497.gif

Speaking about hugs... How cute is this?!

upload_5048175256585847162.gif

Aww, chicken hugs! Heart Who knew chickens also enjoyed hugs? This is super sweet!

I wish I had a pet chicken, but I'd be afraid she would find out one day that I ate her kind on a daily basis and that I'd no longer receive chicken hugs.  😥

13 Replies
testing