Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

black-cat-meme-generator-it-s-the-13th-on-friday-hahahahahaha-9bdbcd.jpg1oWUWsY.jpg

upload_5161938156648654847.png

upload_8638423976565680824.gif

Image result for payday gif

When it's payday!!! Unfortunately most of it went to bills.

upload_4935556585003591066.gif

d7ee0a60f8b4e454e677a458fca333fd.jpg

upload_4871771919152742259.gif

Image result for cute cat funny gif

Yaay, ninja kitties!

upload_1175788682051514010.gif

@lyravega LOL my cat does this a few times a week.  I'll hear her making these weird meows that sound like "MEOWWWW MA" aka mama, so I come out of my room only to find her in the position of floofed up tail, spikey back fur and a long, drawn out MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound.  Then the craziness ensues lol.

IMG_5397.JPG

Hehe, did I ever post this?  One of my friends got married a few months ago and we had an impromptu bachelorette party and all these bottles were lying around the next morning:) 

These cute kitty pictures made me want to share the first photo we took of our kitty on September 1, 2001. The quarter near her ear was put there for scale (ha ha):

first-day.JPG

What a beauty!  Her sweet little paws! Heart Heart

Ack!  So little but with wise little eyes!  

Adorable! I love this photo. ❤

What a precious little fur angel!

A very exciting thing happened today!  I used up a lipstick!!!!  Tom Ford Lip Color Shine 05 Bare

I must admit this is pretty lip balmy for a lipstick and I have had it for two years, but it's still a special occasion! It's almost a shame to toss the packaging but it can be recycled right?  IMG_7515.JPG 

Nice!!! I don't remember the last time I finished a lipstick... I can finish lip balms no problem but lipsticks... I have too many... I told myself I should cut down this year but MAC is coming out with about 22 new colors and I need them all 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 I told myself the same thing. So far so good.  I can resist all those liquid lipsticks coming out, but if I don't have a color in a classic lipstick formula... We'll see.  I am trying this year though.   The goal is not to buy dupes of items I already own.  

@heartsmyface  I'll be trying real hard too but those bright bold colors I must own. I've passed up a lot of stuff that I wanted but can't pass those. I prefer classic lipsticks and I always come back to MAC 😄 That's a great goal. No dupes! I will try my best for that too... corals can be a weakness though 😄

Bravo! Down to the very bottom, that's a great accomplishment! I've finished a few lipsticks before but not the last little bit as I'm always too impatient to start the next one 😂 Now I must aspire to do the same for my next lippie. 

15 Replies
testing