Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

So fetch!

From the thumbnail I thought he was kaonashi, lol! image.jpeg

The thumbnail of Kaonashi brought me here! 😄  "Spirited Away" is such a wonderful movie. Heart Heart

❤️ Spirited Away ❤️

One of my favorites!  

Awesome!!! 😄

I don't know where to post this, but I just gotta say I had so much fun today! Even though I placed my big orders online last night and this morning, I also like to support our local stores and planned to go in and buy a few things. So I had decided to make a day of it and scheduled a 45 minute make over for the first time. The ladies in the Pearlridge Sephora were so wonderful. They helped me do my shopping and checked the backroom for some items, and even helped me find a gift for a friend. The makeover was great fun and got try a new look. They even had fresh flowers and aroma therapy diffuser.  It was nice to be pampered and I came home with a bag full of samples that I didn't even ask for! 🙂

I have two Sephora's in my area; the store I went to today is a bit further away, but after today's experience I'll definetely be going to this store more. The people are so much more friendly and Kiana who did my skin prep is just the sweetest.

@flutterbywisps wow sounds like you had an awesome time! It should always be this fun when buying cosmetics 🙂

What a great day!  

Pikachu, step away from the Urban Decay! image.png

Pikachu has good taste!

tumblr_npx5npEsCJ1sidd71o1_500.gif

Order placed last night and order shipped an hour ago!! I just sat here giggling for a solid 10 seconds, so excited haha. 

too soon?

tgivingmeme.jpg

No, this is the best!  I am gonna eat a bunch of mashed potatoes with REAL turkey gravy. 

The moment when I got excited to apply the code and was...DENIED. #sadlife 

Time to sleep, me thinks. I'm going to heartbroken if the code activates at 3 AM EST. BUT I am SOOOOO excited to order these things, my cart is ready...my wallet really has no idea what is happening.

So who's excited for the sale 😄 😄 😄

https://media.giphy.com/media/13CoXDiaCcCoyk/giphy.gif

I could watch this GIF for hours 😄

That ^^^^ + This

elfjumping.gif

= me right now after getting hearing/reading/seeing/dreaming? hahaha some of the best news ever!!! 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 Don't make me have to watch Elf in bed tonight... 😉

@Randell was playing on TV yesterday... right smack on Nov. 1st the Christmas stuff started LOL

OMG hahahah this is the best lmao @veronika23

testing