Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Daria is awesome! I saw this today...reminded me of high school and my best friend lol! 😄

b1a28f577c46c7582f27924d62ff90d2.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Oh so fun!!!!  I've got just two!  Jen from the IT Crowd and Rainbow Dash!!!  

Rainbow Dash is just my spunky personality thrown into a blue yet colourful cartoon!!  Yeah, that's me!  Things can always be made cooler! 

Jen basically lives my life!!!  She knows almost nothing about computers but is somehow living a life completely surrounded by hackers, techy people and...well computer conferences😜

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Edit- I had to add another Jen one cause! 

Spoiler
image.gif

lol i love the IT crowd; cracks me up. & i can totally relate to jen's love of shoes 🙂 

I totally have a Rainbow Dash pillow that I sleep on every night. My daughter is a Pinkie Pie personality, so that's the pillow she got. Once I started watching the show more, I realized I identify more with Fluttershy but rainbows are my jam.

Oh I love this! 🙂 This was pretty easy for me, as I remember relating to these three characters while watching the movie/shows.

Rose DeWitt-Bukater in Titanic

Anne Boleyn in The Tudors

Tara Knowles in Sons of Anarchy

Spoiler
upload_7345721482821139587.gif

upload_6736062680686368814.gif

upload_2292706083757247405.gif

Kenzie, Bo, & Tamsin (Lost Girl):

image (21).jpg

Spoiler
image (23).jpg
Spoiler
image (22).jpg

This is so much fun, but so hard to narrow down!   🙂

Here are mine:

Spoiler
1.  Elle Woods - Underestimated:
elle woods.jpg

2.  Daenerys Targaryen - Protector:
khaleesiimages.jpg

3.  Romy White - Goofy and Loyal:

romy and michelleimages.jpg

And honorable mentions to:
1.  Aurora - Hopeless Romantic:
sleeping beauty.jpg

2.  Wonder Woman - Empowered:
ww.jpg

I don't have memes, because I'm lame. but I would have to say:

Daria- I was told so many times in high school that I was just like her because I had dark hair, glasses,  didn't smile a lot, and have always had a very dry sense of humor

Esmerelda from Hunchback of Notre Dame- this is how I was in my early 20's

Hermione from Harry Potter- this is how I probably am now with very little makeup, bossy, and always rattling off some kind of facts that tend to annoy those around me

Daria, I can totally relate to that. I appreciate her dry, dark humor. MTV Classic has been playing Daria and I've been recording all of them. That show still holds up. 

I think Walmart has the whole series set fairly cheap on dvd. It's in my wish list.

I thought of my three, so here goes: 😄

Spoiler
"Andy" from Pretty in Pink, I was a teen in the 80's and was obsessed with this type of fashion. I still like to have my own quirky style sometimes.
2c7d816cd83bcf39e553ae2c86dace9c.jpg

"Darlene" from Roseanne. I went through a moody semi goth phase and hated everything for awhile. I totally related to this character...still do a little today. 😄 

94d447751bacb85e4a62b471b8d05685.jpg

"Baby" from Dirty Dancing. I went through a time where I was considered sort of innocent, and I was attracted to bad boys. 😄 I also love to dance and wear clothing very similar to her character to this day. 😄 

410da8e7d9d29ce69a0f56d1313eead1.jpg

Ahh, Pretty in Pink. I love that movie. Poor Ducky LOL.  But Sixteen Candles is still my guilty pleasure. I have seen that movie at least 100 times, easily. And it still cracks me up every time I see it. 

Man I'd have no idea where to start lol

Girls got some Halloween costumes. First of many I'm sure (because my husband is insane). Guess who's the good one and who is demonic. Oh and bonus pic of my ugly pink Crocs and un-pedicured toes for anyone that was following the ugly Crocs thread 😄

image.jpeg

So adorable!!!!! 🙂

@pixiedust2,

It's a Victoria Secrets Pug Models Fashion Show!  🙂

Yeah but they forgot to shave 😄

So cute!

hahahaha omg so cute!

So adorable!!!

So super cute!!  Were you offering them treats to sit side by side like that? 

2 Replies
testing