Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

😂😂😂 I wish I could post a video of it! It's beyond hilarious. The demon throws herself against the couch over and over until she can get her back legs out. She look like a bouncing baby goat 😂

Ack!  Off to watch baby goats!  They make me giggle! 

One of my all time faves! Her name is Buttermilk 🙂

Buttermilk got into some happy plants!!!!  The other goats look unimpressed😂

@heartsmyface And she just keeps knocking everyone down and they have zero reaction 😄 I laugh so hard every time I watch this! Boing,boing, slam, hop, boing, boing, hop, hop, slam 😄

A baby Unicorn goat! 😊

CENlQuIXIAA2YKs.jpg

OMG that's so cute!!

So cute!!!

That's my new spirit animal!  😍😂

Haha! Same here! 😁

I want to talk about @heartsmyface for a second...she is the most wonderful person and made my day. We decided to do a treat exchange and trade goodies from our parts of the world. Anywhoo...she sent some Coffee Crisp for me to try (YUM!) along with smarties and the cutest little hazelnut hedgehogs. And she sent a Bite Candied Maple that actually smells like maple syrup!! I appreciate her so much for her thoughtfulness and making my day.

I also want to say, that this is the most wonderful space on the internet. Everyone here is kind and this is such a great place to come to forget about the craziness in life.

Yay!!!!  I'm glad you got it before the weekend!  

And i agree that this is the best space on the interwebs!  All the good people come here!  

Umm, are ya willing to share some of those Coffee Crisps? 😄 It's my crack LOL. What a great box of goodies!! @heartsmyface is such a sweet person. I always enjoy chatting with her. BT is truly full of some really wonderful and kind people. Enjoy your goodies!

Hooray for @heartsmyface Heart Heart Heart Heart party!

What a thoughtful note @ShopgirlM, so hearts for you too Heart Heart Heart  "gratitude" is the best way to deliver a rainbow!

OMG That is awesome @ShopgirlM!!!  Welcome to the coffee crisp club! Now you know what the obsession is about 😄  Enjoy your treats 🙂

happy-friday-pink-glitter-for-share-on-friday.gif

b2be2a04c93118a93a71bbb38238488b.jpg

#TodaysGoals

goals.JPG

TGIF!!!!

Spoiler
wine.JPG 

I feel as though drinking through a straw would be more efficient.

3434a406e1934c930f2c0d8a0b5dabcd.jpg

Sad news: I will be on BT a lot less during the day.

Because:

Spoiler
I was offered a promotion!
Image result for happy dance gif

Congrats!!!!! 🙂

testing