Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@tsavorite you can post anything you want here 🙂

My brother told me about this.  On my list of things to watch! 🙂  I'm desperate for Netflix to get Supernatural Season 11!

@tsavorite I watched 4 episodes last night, thank you for the recommendation. I like it a lot, it's different and I love the kids.

Anonymous Insider

I just read an article about it in Entertainment Weekly and it sounds like something I would enjoy. I think a binge watch is in order if it rains this weekend @tsavorite

I've watched the first episode so far.  It has a strong Stephen King feel to it as well, I think.

@veronika23, @Anonymous, @EvilLemons,  and @darkiceis,  I hope you will all  love "Stranger Things" as much as I did!   I  also recommend the Spielberg,  JJ Abrams movie, "Super 8,"  if you haven't seen it yet.  Elle Fanning is one of the young actors.  It's also scary but good. I loved it.

I have just two episodes left and I'm really enjoying it!  I heard that 'Super 8' had a certain insect involved, of which I am terrified.  Otherwise, I would have checked it out.

@EvilLemons,  

Oh, if you mean something with 8 legs... you might have to close your eyes for some of this movie...  but it's still a really good show!  I understand, though.  The 2nd Harry Potter movie was very hard to watch in places.  (Hands in front of eyes...) 

Yes. Eight legs. We shall leave it at that.  I know of the Harry Potter scenes...I was never a fan, so I was fne with avoiding that!

I finished the 'Stranger Thngs' series (season?) and it was very good!!!

@EvilLemons

I am so glad you enjoyed "Stranger Things!"  Then there is the let-down when the series you are watching is finished...  😞   We need to find a similar good movie for you that doesn't feature 8-legged creatures...Hmmmm...    So sorry that you feel you can't watch "Super 8.":(

Good to know, thanks.  I was looking for another show to show.

Can any other cat parents relate? Mine does the same thing! 😄

08_magnificentmeme_021714_499x495.jpg

@angel7594,

I LOVE THIS!  I think that this is Universal Cat Behavior.    🙂 

Hi Party Girls,

Thought this would be a good place to celebrate some major pannage. To my Ambient Dim Light Powder, you've served me well. ❤️

image.jpeg

Congrat! I moved on to my 2nd Dim Light as well 🙂 Working on hitting pan on Charlotte Tilburry Filmstar Bronze and Glow.

Now that is getting your money's worth, awesome!! It is so satisfying to finish a product.

I'm just going to keep it in my desk at work now to do quick touch-ups since there's still a little product left. But I'm ready to move on! 🙂

gif.gif

A friend shared this with me, and it brightened my day! 😄

1467144892169.jpeg

a384921c3c86b1473c3416796324ba73.jpg

Happy Saturday!

xIufFTIACJbR6.gif

I swear I'm going to end up hearting every single Pusheen post in this thread... Pusheens

1 Reply
testing