Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@angel7594,

Oh, you must! Really!

@angel7594 - my husband's never seen E.T. either. As a child of the 80's (he is too) I asked him what was wrong with him?? LOL! It's a great show and it's sad to see Hollywood remaking all the good classics. I'm guilt of only seeing bits and pieces of Dirty Dancing (my mom said it was too much for us kids :D) and she's probably right. I've seen enough pieces that I *think* I've seen the whole thing. God rest Patrick Swazey's soul. Also extra confession I've never seen Ferris Buhler's Day off - only bits and pieces. Let the rock throwing commence!!

@tsavorite, @niki172, I will have to see the movie!! Most people that find out I still haven't seen it (especially at my age), think it's funny...and it really is 😄 I am putting that on my summer to do list! Ferris Bueller's day off is great, I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Have a great weekend. 😊

???

Ok, BT homework for the weekend, watch Dirty Dancing and report back Monday morning. 🙂

Adventures in babysitting is so good, I just watched it last week.

Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead is on the list to watch this weekend. Another amazing classic. 🙂

I don't bother watching any remakes.  I don't want my nostalgic memory ruined with that modern nonsense.

yeah same here @darkiceis.  I have a bunch of other french movie from my childhood that I LOVE. When I watch them I still love them just as much... They might have made them in English too but unsure of the popularity outside the US... also some French cartoons that I love... my dog and my brother's dog are named after characters in the show. lol

@angel7594  We made it!

Image result for happy friday memes

@darkiceis, your meme made my day 😄 thanks!!!

friday4.jpg

Bonus item, just because 😄

funny-pictures-fat-cat-in-basket.jpg

@angel7594,  This is True Life

at my house!  I love this!

Lol, love it! 

Please have this photo of my rabbit:

IMG_6132.JPG

BOOK PARTY!! :DD

@m26430,

I LOVE YOUR BUNNY RABBIT!  So cute!

Thank you @tsavorite! ❤️ He loves compliments almost as much as he loves books...chewing on them that is 🙂

Awwww 

Anonymous Insider

Kinda reminds me of this one:

nerdy-bunny.png

Lol. That is one wise bunny ❤️

If anyone wants an amazing recipe for lemon ricotta cookies, Nordstrom's is the BEST. Just made them! Here's the link to the recipe: https://blogs.nordstrom(DOT)com/fashion/best-from-scratch-lemon-ricotta-cookies-recipe-with-icing-wh...

Tomorrow is Friday, I just noticed that I finally made HoF, and I located a mermaid Pusheen. It's the little things that make a crappy day way better!

Oh, and Dairy Queen now makes a Double Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream cake. ❤️

Enjoy Mermaid Pusheen! Geez, that thing is truly mythical! 

Mersheen

YAY! Congrats!

testing