Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I love this cat! It's wearing heels!!

I love Pusheen!!

Awesome! Congrats!  Love pusheen!

Party-Dog-with-Birthday-Hat.jpg

I could stare at pusheen for hours!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

JxFmWGrmynlCg.gif

Best. Gif. Ever.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!! This is good one to watch! The last one is so true lol

Questions welcomed from our American friends 🙂

Happy Canada D-eh!!!! Lol I said this on the WAYWT as well because hey I just had too and I'm sleep deprived so that's when I come up with new 'amazing' ideas 😄

LOL! Happy Canada Day!! 🙂

I may come over depending how the election goes in the US. 🙂

LOL you might want to ensure you live close to the border so you can still order makeup from the US and have it delivered to a mailbox!! You might feel sad when you see our options up here haha

But on the plus side you get to celebrate Canada Day 😉 and drink all the maple syrup available 😛

@jesscheems At this point I'll sacrifice the Sephora availabilities in the US. Yes, it's that bad! How did Trump make it this far. It's just one big prank...right?

It honestly does seem like some big prank and one wishes he would just go away!! @natalie12

@natalie12 I honestly don't understand why trump made it this far... yet I turn around and some republican **bleep** is making fun of our government when they applauded, cheered and chanted 4 more years to Obama when he was in our country this week making a speech.  Like why all the hate?  I truly am scared for your up coming elections and really wish Obama could do 4 more years.  Both him and our PM could do good together.

i heard your pm and Obama have a bromance going on! But yeah, so many angry people it ridiculous....

Well they seem like the same type of people/leaders. Wanting to be fair and equal rights for all, diplomatic, well spoken , charismatic, down to earth, etc.... I was reading today that our PM's father who was also PM for many years back in the day was the one who decriminalized homosexuality in the late 60's and now his son will be walking in the pride parade tomorrow. First PM to do that. He's also very inclusive and his cabinet has 50/50 female/male from all walks of life. That's what I like about him. I believe in equal rights for all. Even if it doesn't affect me directly I think everyone should be treated equally no matter on age/race/sex/religion/medical condition/sexual orientation/etc. We are all human after all.  It's nice to have him after 10 years of hell with our previous PM.

Yeah. The US might need to switch to  a westminster format of government. 

You'll be welcomed anytime! 🙂  I know at some point this year google search for how to move to Canada spiked 350% 😄

@veronika23 I know! I gotta beat the rush before home prices go up. 🙂

I've never seen this one, loved the bilingual graffiti. Thanks for posting this and Happy Canada Day!

NP 😉 I think it's new.  Just saw it on FB before I posted.  I also love the I am Canadian commercial... old but still love it!

testing