THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

hptUUezcMPmco.gif

funny-friday-quotes-2.jpg

A friend shared this with me, and it brightened my day! Smiley Very Happy

1467144892169.jpeg

a384921c3c86b1473c3416796324ba73.jpg

Happy Saturday!

xIufFTIACJbR6.gif

I swear I'm going to end up hearting every single Pusheen post in this thread... Pusheens

(0) Hearts

I know right.  Yea yea I know the thread is way old, but hey so am I.  Been shopping at Sephora since they opened their first store in California.  Just getting into this online forum thing.  You ladies have taught this old gal a bunch of new beauty tricks. You ladies are fantastic!

If anyone wants an amazing recipe for lemon ricotta cookies, Nordstrom's is the BEST. Just made them! Here's the link to the recipe: https://blogs.nordstrom(DOT)com/fashion/best-from-scratch-lemon-ricotta-cookies-recipe-with-icing-wh...

g4d6E71FKoDja.gif

Have a great day, everyone!!

13619896_1041051985979246_1327641975918002079_n.jpg

1467145438484.jpeg

This perfectly explains my day....lol!

Kind of sad,

new-girl-jess-zooey-quotes-27.gif

but makeup makes me happy.

dogmakeup.jpg

(0) Hearts

That is a true BT'r pet.....  WaHoo

Some more Pusheen cuteness for happy hour!! 💜

sNh4LqvAq7rsA.gif

Just for fun.

llama del rey.jpg

Brought to you by the mighty powers of the inter webs.

I'm just going to leave this here... Smiley Happy

IMG_5128.JPG

[ Edited ]

Good Morning all! Heat wave is breaking...but still...

image.jpg

Very thankful for BT because I have made some pretty awesome friends.  I have learned so much from everyone on here, not just about beauty. So thank you to everyone who makes this such a great/fun place! 

One of my favorite BT moments was the ELF trade boxes I participated in. 💖 I have soooo many more things I love about this place but that was one of my favorites. I made some really good friendships doing that. Smiley Wink