THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

How'd you know??? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Lol!! dying! Smiley Very Happy

I apparently hit Hall of Famer at some point this week. Smiley Surprised Didn't realize it until earlier this afternoon. 

(Also: congratulations everyone. It is nearly friday! If you're in the US anywhere under this insane heat wave, I hope you're staying cool & safe!) xx. 

(0) Hearts

@frametheface

Congratulations!

Awesome! Congrats!!!!

Congrats!!! Time for the happy dance! Smiley Very Happy

Spongebob-Does-His-Happy-Dance-Gif.gif

Tomorrow is Friday, I just noticed that I finally made HoF, and I located a mermaid Pusheen. It's the little things that make a crappy day way better!

Oh, and Dairy Queen now makes a Double Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream cake. <3

Enjoy Mermaid Pusheen! Geez, that thing is truly mythical! 

Mersheen

YAY! Congrats!

[ Edited ]

Congrats on making HoF status, and finding the mermaid Pusheen!! I will be going to DQ this weekend for that ice cream cake.... Smiley Very Happy

11t5Rt8nhfl0Wc.gif

V - since you mentioned special heart milestones, just saw that I'm at 7777!! I need to call my pilot and get the jet to Vegas big time!!

Wait is it bad if I gave you a heart? LOL Smiley Very Happy Go play the lotto!!

Awesome! Heart

Woohoo!! Here's some more lucky hearts for you!

💙💚💛💜💖💙💚

Sick & tired of all the unnecessary drama both here and in life in general; @veronika23 thanks for this thread (& all the others that feed my addiction Smiley Tongue )

Watched this over the weekend with some little ones and died of laughter.  Oh to be that young again 

DM2

Thanks @ElleElleG! I'm with you too. We all need some laughter in our lives Smiley Happy

I am SO with you!!

Minions unite!

Smiley Happy

Love this.

Reminds me of a simple and better time, with so many parties: spring parties, heart parties, crazy midnight extravaganzas.

Let's make it rain.

asdf.jpg

I think BT just needed a place to be silly again lol

I forgot to add one of my fav memes... so here goes! Smiley Very Happy

186.jpg

[ Edited ]

I love that!!!😁 Here is one of my favorites. 

daily_llama_project___discollama_by_trollgirl-d6tugih.jpg