THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@tsavorite, I thought this was so clever! My cat is always laying on cords too, so I could relate! Smiley Very Happy

hahahaha thought this was funny

13813657_1197546596963298_9208612433384017265_n.jpg

[ Edited ]

OMG Funny! I wish this was true for me (the second point) Smiley Very Happy hahahaha

Funny and true

This made me laugh after a hectic week, thought I would share. Smiley Very Happy

UBfGn1pvxtnna.gif

Three of my favorite words haha

You and me both!! Smiley Very Happy

Good morning. So it's Monday again. Have a great one. 

image.png

Thanks! I hope it ends up being a good day... I have a final exam for STATISTICS tonight, nasty... I hated this class and the prof.  It's okay though, tomorrow I celebrate 1 year with my bf and we're eating at a Brazilian steak house!  And we will PARTAYYYY.

I hope it went well Smiley Happy

Thanks to @jemly for creating the great random thoughts beauty part deux thread, it is one of my favorites!!

JyLQ5eXir4fYI.gif

@angel7594 I totally LOVE this little guy!!, you made my night, thank you for posting!! Smiley Happy

awww, you're welcome!! 💗

Party thread come back to the main page please!!! Not fair!! Smiley Sad

@jen143xo I concur! Makes me sad to see one of my fave threads in the dreaded off-topic area... :'(

Lol ok so let's see if this is even possible or going to happen!

I ordered some nail polishes from Shanghai.  The shipper automatically upgrades you to fedex express if you buy six or more polishes, so I got express, yay!

She shipped around 1pm today Shanghai time.  The tracking says it will arrive at my house BEFORE 10:30am tomorrow morning?! I live in Michigan, lol!

I have been following tracking to see if this is even physically possible.  If Fedex manages to do this I will be in utter shock.  Tracking shows it left Japan about an hour ago, so still, I feel very doubtful about this rapid speedy gonzales shipping lol!

Also so people can mentally suffer with me, I am sitting around waiting for my next class, which is in the building on campus where theres a daycare.  I am currently listening to screams and chatter of many children, yayyy!!!

I think I'd prefer the noise of children to the grinding motors of ATV's outside our window all day long.  We have a snow day and the street is full of ice and snow.  It's making me cranky!

I can't find the original post, but I wanted to thank @sabrinas for enabling me to purchase a few NYX lingerie lippies. Your lip swatches are so very helpful! I also picked up the Stila glitter topcoat as well Smiley Happy.

heart.jpg

yayyy! glad you got some Smiley Wink I love mine!! @niki172

So excited it's finally really snowing!!! ( Love snow! Love winter! ) And, it's Christmas, too! Perfect! Smiley Happy

upload_1191471330777920853.png

That's how I feel too!  We had more sleet than snow at first, went to bed with everything covered with ice.  But, there's some pretty white stuff on top of the ice so I'm happy.