THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@angel7594

So simple and yet so true!  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite, I agree lol! This one just made me smile. 😊

db46688e9d575b4fc60f3094a89809c7.jpg

@angel7594,  

I love this!   This is wonderful.  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite, I thought this was so clever! My cat is always laying on cords too, so I could relate! Smiley Very Happy

hahahaha thought this was funny

13813657_1197546596963298_9208612433384017265_n.jpg

[ Edited ]

OMG Funny! I wish this was true for me (the second point) Smiley Very Happy hahahaha

Funny and true

This made me laugh after a hectic week, thought I would share. Smiley Very Happy

UBfGn1pvxtnna.gif

Three of my favorite words haha

You and me both!! Smiley Very Happy

Good morning. So it's Monday again. Have a great one. 

image.png

Thanks! I hope it ends up being a good day... I have a final exam for STATISTICS tonight, nasty... I hated this class and the prof.  It's okay though, tomorrow I celebrate 1 year with my bf and we're eating at a Brazilian steak house!  And we will PARTAYYYY.

I hope it went well Smiley Happy

Thanks to @jemly for creating the great random thoughts beauty part deux thread, it is one of my favorites!!

JyLQ5eXir4fYI.gif

@angel7594 I totally LOVE this little guy!!, you made my night, thank you for posting!! Smiley Happy

awww, you're welcome!! 💗

Party thread come back to the main page please!!! Not fair!! Smiley Sad

@jen143xo I concur! Makes me sad to see one of my fave threads in the dreaded off-topic area... :'(

Lol ok so let's see if this is even possible or going to happen!

I ordered some nail polishes from Shanghai.  The shipper automatically upgrades you to fedex express if you buy six or more polishes, so I got express, yay!

She shipped around 1pm today Shanghai time.  The tracking says it will arrive at my house BEFORE 10:30am tomorrow morning?! I live in Michigan, lol!

I have been following tracking to see if this is even physically possible.  If Fedex manages to do this I will be in utter shock.  Tracking shows it left Japan about an hour ago, so still, I feel very doubtful about this rapid speedy gonzales shipping lol!

Also so people can mentally suffer with me, I am sitting around waiting for my next class, which is in the building on campus where theres a daycare.  I am currently listening to screams and chatter of many children, yayyy!!!

I think I'd prefer the noise of children to the grinding motors of ATV's outside our window all day long.  We have a snow day and the street is full of ice and snow.  It's making me cranky!