THE PARTY THREAD

[ Edited ]

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Blue-ombre-hearts-Bonnies-Cakes-and-Kandies-Gympie-Rainbow-Beach-wedding-cake.jpg

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I missed so much the llama!

There are a few people who come to mind for me when I think of consistently helpful, charitable with their time, their willingness to answer questions and share insights, and who really have (whether knowingly or not) done so much to help me figure out a great number of things in the past few months. 

Hat tip to @meganlisa@Libellules@veronika23 & @etscore1 from me. I can't even begin to count the questions and conversations I've had where you've been nothing but patient, kind, and helpful. I appreciate you. xx.

@frametheface thank you! I always enjoy interacting with you Smiley Happy

Aw thanks! Always nice to have a chat and agree on pet peeves lol Smiley Very Happy

@frametheface thank you!  You are always a pleasure and value add as well.  I think you might have patiently given me as much advice as I've given you!  Or at least close!!!

I love this idea! I oftentimes come to BT after a very stressful workday to look around & wind down. Sometimes that means grabbing an exciting promo or laughing at the gifs. I enjoy and appreciate all of you, BT community! Smiley Happy

Thanks!  Yes it should be a fun for all to de-stress.

I absolutely agree, @bem564 @veronika23! Thanks for helping to make it so!Smiley Wink

Thanks @shoegirly

Hey, let's hear it for veronika23, for all her hard work in the upcoming 2016 releases and all the hard work she put in making a new Beauty News!

Hip, hip hooray!

hip hip hooray.JPG

I second this!!! 💜

Thanks @angel7594

Thanks @prettyinpa Heart 

Image result for i love lucy meme

Had to add this, because it's just one of my favorites of all time! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Image result for i love lucy chocolate gif

Haha- that was me today, eating chocolates.

[ Edited ]

We made it through Monday, but tomorrow means Bazaar Survivor Game!

image.jpeg

That's exactly what it feels like! lol

I think I'm relieved that I used up most of my points and can't get anything above 500 points anymore. It'll still be fun to see what everyone else gets, though!

c1607f18ea66c8ef674d90bcfa0faa92.jpg

I love your cat/animal memes, they are the cutest! Smiley Very Happy