THE ENABLER AWARDS - 2013

[ Edited ]

I thought it would be fun for us to give shout outs to people who enabled us to buy products we ended up loving! Sadly, I'm sure I can't even remember all the ways I have been enabled on this board this year. Smiley Happy

Maybe these can be a few last minute gift ideas, ways to spend gifts cards you might receive during the holidays, or even a few ideas for your first purchases of 2014!

I would also like to thank everyone for always keeping the board updated with sales and amazing GWPs! Those have been enabling too! Smiley Wink And of course Missie772 and rikkie have been super enabling with their amazing perks and promos!

Here are a few of mine:

Marc Jacobs Lovemarc Lip Gel in Showstopper

Enabled by garnett

s1548379-main-hero.jpg

This really is a true red. Applies so nicely and has just the right amount of shine!

http://www.sephora.com/lovemarc-lip-gel-P379423?skuId=1548379

Cargo Blush in Tonga

Enabled by poshified

Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 12.04.10 PM.png

Lovely neutral blush that goes with any lip color. Great for those who love bold lips!

Purchased at beauty dot com

CND Sticky Base Coat 

Enabled by lylysa

$(KGrHqRHJBoFInyLo0zVBSLy8rJuDw~~60_35.jpeg

Technically, I asked for a recommendation, but I LOVE this base coat. AND it is 3 free! Smiley Happy

Purchased at Ulta

Re: THE ENABLER AWARDS - 2013

Look under Drybar tools and there the little precious is just waiting for a new home for the holidays, instead of some cold, dark warehouse Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

You may have just unwittingly enabled me..... I need a little precious........

Hahah, now that I have an emotional connection to this brush I better order it quickly!

melde, you can do a search on posts of my love affair with the Drybar Lemon Drop brush - i am cra cra over it - it is the best product i have EVER purchased - i would give up my Guerlain for my DLDB!

I just searched and couldn't find it. :.(

The Drybar Lemon Drop Detangler Brush, and it was spoiledbrat that mentioned it-enabled! Glad she did Smiley Happy

BOMBSHELL30 is my ultimate enabler!!!

There is no way on God's green earth I could list out all the products she has enabled me to buy... seriously, there is SO much. She is the reason I love makeup as much as I do! This is definitely not a bad thing though, because as a consequence, I feel so much more confident in myself. Love her! ;-)

You're quite an accomplished enabler yourself! Love you too sister!!!

I want!!! Gorgeous!!

Hahahahaha! This is hilarious! One of the castmates at my Sephora is a super enabler. She always suggests stuff for me when I go there. But she did suggest the Stila lipsticks and lip glosses, and they are so great!s1488022-main-hero.jpg

[ Edited ]

this color is gorgeous! I've swatched it twice in the store and I'm always impressed. I held off buying it thought because I figured my husband would hate it. Well last night I put on the New Maybelline Elixer Gloss in Vision in Violet  (Photos from labbunny dot com) and my husband LOVED the look. He even mentioned it this AM. I was wearing a light pink color and he was like, ohhh I like that dark purple you wore last night better!  (who is this person?! lol)

I wish my lips were this full! 

maybelline-elixir-vision-in-violet-face-768x1024.jpg

maybelline-elixir-vision-in-violet-swatch-1024x1024.jpg

The color looks similar but I like the Stila formula better Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

That is a gorgeous color! I am going to be looking for that for sure!

(0) Hearts

I absolutely need this now.

(0) Hearts

Love this!  I am impressed with The new Maybelline Elixer tv commercials but am always like, "nah, can't look that good in real life" (the model in the ad is wearing a beautiful scarlet red gloss.) But these swatches are AHmazing!  will have to look this up.  Ok. ENABLED.

Gah! Now I have to buy this. My hubby is a huge fan of purple lips. Once while walking around Sephora with me, he stopped dead in front of Illamasqua, picked up a purple gloss, and said, "You are buying this now." Quite frightening when I think back on it.

... you can get your husband to go into Sephora with you??

That is awesome! Who knew guys love purple lips??!!

i actually have really been loving the maybelline elixers lately. i was going to wear it alone but it looked bright for the winter. so i topped it over mac heroine liner and feel my pulse lipstick. a girl even asked me on the train what i was wearing lol. i can't wait to wear it again with just liner

aviscardi, were you wearing the violet Elixir? I also picked up Hibiscus Haven.  I've had Petal Plush for a few weeks now and decided to buy the first two because I like Petal Plush a lot.

[ Edited ]

Yes, i didn't write it oops lol.  there's a few more that i really want to try so i think il continue to get them on bogo and with % off at cvs. of course i got one after i already bought.

[ Edited ]

Yes! I love it so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • s1548379-main-hero.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2013-12-19 at 12.04.10 PM.png
  • $(KGrHqRHJBoFInyLo0zVBSLy8rJuDw~~60_35.jpeg
  • upload_5084389749610301353.jpg
  • upload_3273230783172267206.jpg