onomotopoeia9

Special mention about Sarah and Nikkiann from the Sephora at the Palisades mall in NY :)

[ Edited ]

Moving to the tri-state area definitely gave me the opportunity to be near MANY sephora stores. I've been in many, and the two most awesomest employees I've ever chanced upon happen to be working at the same location!

I was so so so impressed with their service, and they were so polite that neither of them even bugged me to write a survey....SO i thought a public mention of them is in order.

(and i hope they see this)

Sarah and Nikkiann are both super sweet, aesthetically talented, and professional.

I now know who to trust to help me with my makeup - they are amazing.

Thanks guys!!! i will definitely be coming back....

dianabt

Re: Special mention about Sarah and Nikkiann from the Sephora at the Palisades mall in NY :)

Wow, thanks so much for sharing with us I'm glad to hear you had such an awesome time :smileyhappy: I'll be sure to forward this to the store director as well.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
DTalksAll

Re: Special mention about Sarah and Nikkiann from the Sephora at the Palisades mall in NY :)

That mall is over an hour from me (I'm in NJ), but I love the Sephora there! It's by far my favorite, but I only go there once a year, if that. 

onomotopoeia9

Glad to hear that others like it as much as I do :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Thats awesome that you have a great Sephora to go to! I love my local Sephora inside JCP. I find the employees all nice and friendly and they aren't pushy or rude if i need to return an item. I have a Favorite in particular, Her name is Angie, She's a friend of my mom, She's super nice and always helps me. I've only come across one employee who was so clueless and rude in a way where she wasn't trying to be it was just how she is. But she didn't last long there.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

go Angie!!! I actually never went to a sephora jcp, I should probably go for the experience lol

arielaaaaaaaa

SiJCP's have alot of good sales and deals! I find great finds when i go! And they carry stuff that reg Sephoras don't, like Cindy Crawfords skincare line!

onomotopoeia9

oh - I always heard about Cindy Crawfords products but I could never figure out where to get them! Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • onomotopoeia9