cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Linz45 there were at least 3 different ones. They all had a variety of sample sized mascaras with the free coupon.

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

dapper.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt, called my local store and they advised t...

@ZombieMetroAnt, called my local store and they advised they were all gone, but called the store closer to me that I don't stop in as much (loyal to the Sephora manager that went to the other store- so I go to the other store) new guy was unsure but advised other person would be in at 3, so I arrived at 3 and he had one left YAY🙂 Thanks again for always posting rhe gifts with purchase, because this one was great!

You need  the barcode. If you click present offer it shows up 😢

Thank you, @Feebee1115😊 I just feel silly for asking. I just need to get on the email list, this is an awesome offer (I really wanted that DE)! No one’s fault but my own;)

Same! I’m not on the email list either. Maybe someone will share the barcodes here. I will be back next week for the Fenty event. 

@Feebee1115 @eshoe these are "general" emails (that somehow don't make it to the general public).  They are no longer tailored so they did away with the barcodes some time ago.  The SAs that ask for a barcode haven't received the message, apparently.  Sorry about that! 

Clicking "present offer" only takes the message from your inbox to view in a browser. 

For reference, here is the email - it's too long to save so I did the first 1/3 of the email and the last part so everyone can see there is no barcode Smiley Sad

Spoiler
1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Thanks for this @ZombieMetroAnt. :)I called another jcp Today and they hadnt received it yet but said to check again this Friday 🙂 I wont have expectations but hopefully they have it

Thanks so much, @ZombieMetroAnt. I was the first person to inquire about the bag, maybe that’s why she didn’t know. I will probably try again tomorrow after a few people have gone in🤷🏼‍♀️ I always forget to ask about the email list, this should motivate me!

@eshoe I totally need to be on the email list; until recently I didn't even know that a separate SiJCP list existed!

Yes, apparently there is, @CookieGirl1! I only go in to the one near me on rare occasion and forget every time (I visited the store maybe 3 times this year? It’s very, very small). They carry more skincare than they used to, and I’d like to support them more, but the stock is sometimes older than when I buy online and with skincare, I prefer fresher products😊

@ZombieMetroAnt thank you!  I’m going to try again lol! But will go to my favorite Sephora in JCP. Maybe at this store they were confused. I had to ask for my Kat Von D gift which was still in the stock room. But the associate was very sweet to go get it for me. 

I was asked for the bar code at the bottom of the email, I had no idea there wasn’t one...looks like I need to get on this magical list, @ZombieMetroAnt😆 I appreciate the notifications!

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt! This one is great, I picked it up yesterday. Same substitutions for me!

CCBD9A3D-1BBD-48AE-82B9-041CB34AA793.jpeg47B7B3D3-7523-40D9-A2E9-2FE8182CAD02.jpeg

I got this as well with the same substitutions. I had gone in yesterday and asked about the Rouge sample set we were supposed to get for the Holiday Bonus sale and they hadn't gotten them in so they gave me this instead. It's a really nice promo.

Did you have a barcode?

I got one as well. Same substitute as described: mascara and cream lipstick. Great GWP. as usual - huge thanks to ZombieMetroAnt! I found myself buying more from SiJCP - greats in store gifts.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Thanks! Going to try to redeem this today at the Kat Bon D event. 

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Oooh, let us know how that goes @Feebee1115 Heart 

I was actually able to redeem this one today! Much thanks to @ZombieMetroAnt for sharing as always! 😊 Honestly I normally don't even try for these because the SiJCPs around here mysteriously "never get" any of said GWPs (right, lol 😒) or demand a barcode/to see the actual e-mail when the newer GWP e-mails do not come with them (nor do they say that you NEED to surrender one in the fine print anymore). I've been in a couple of arguments with associates over these in the past and would rather forgo the perks to avoid the frustration and unneeded stress... But I wound up driving to a different location about an hour out because this one was simply too great to pass up. NINE deluxe samples for a buy in of only $25 is almost unheard of!!

Big shout out to the SiJCP manager Tayler in CoolSprings Galleria (Franklin, TN) too. Not only was she was extremely helpful and offered wonderful customer service, but she gave me zero hassle and even knew exactly where to find the appropriate barcodes on the store's end for people trying to redeem the promo! For those of you looking to redeem SiJCP GWP's in the future, it would seem that stores are supposed to keep both an iPad/a physical print out that houses a way for the associates to scan in the promo to the transaction once a customer redeems it. I guess I got lucky though, as she did admit that most of the regular associates would've probably had no idea how to give such information. 😫

My items came in a zipped circular mesh bag (that can definitely be re-used!). Everything in the bag was the same as the e-mail promo image except for two products. The MUFE lipstick is a creme lipstick instead of a liquid one and the "Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier primer" was replaced all together with Urban Decay's Perversion mascara (which I'm totally not complaining about). I'm not sure if substitutions are being made at all locations that receive this sample bag. Hope the rest of ya'll give your local stores a call and see if you can get your hands on one because this was a really awesome promo! 😊

Here's a full list of what was included:

- URBAN DECAY Perversion Mascara
- Living proof Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate
- Sephora Collection Creme Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in "40 Pink Tea"
- Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel
- Chloé "NOMADE" Rollerball
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick in "C211 Rosewood"
- Lancôme HYPNÔSE DRAMA Volume Mascara
- DRUNK ELEPHANT B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Stick Foundation in "Banana"

gwp.jpg

OMG @HereticHime! Heart Thank you so much for sharing a pic!  I was afraid the plastic pouch would be filled with foils!  Heart  What an awesome GWP...

1,572 Replies
testing