cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Nice bonus for in-store buys! Thanks again, @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

se.PNG

se.PNG

Tomorrow's event:

SiJCPBenefitEvent.png

Here are a few GWPs that came in recently...these are bigger screen shots in hopes that it'll help some of you redeem.

sic1.PNG 

Heart A couple more here...

Spoiler
sic2.PNG sic3.PNG 

Thanks for posting it! 🙂

My store 

Spoiler

My store had a kind of weird promotion going on today. It was spend $100 and get a free Foundation sample of Sephora brand Foundation, I don't know about anybody else but that kind of seems high for just a tiny little sample. Did anybody else in stores have this? It wasn't an advertised promotion or anything I just asked if they had any check out freebies because they usually give me like a little foil sample of something what I ask that question.

How odd @Kaciekilljoy! Smiley Indifferent I've never heard of such a high buy-in for Sephora brand freebie...but I do know that sometimes, the stores do their own promos. 

I thought it seemed extremely weird as well I mean $100 for those tiny little samples that you will also give me for free if I ask for them? I hope I didn't come off as rude to the employee because I kind of laughed a little bit like I'm not going to spend $100 for that one little sample LOL

I happen to need to return something to Sijcp and I noticed an event sign last night. It's to get a tutorial on the new Tarte Pro Remix Palette!  🙂 

Saturday, December 15th from 1-4 pm.

I just scheduled on JC penny site but you can just walk in. Oh, and you can get a Tarteist Lash paint mascara sample when you attend.

Sorry I didnt take a picture of the sign. 😞

No worries, @Buootiful, I was just about to post this anyway haha.

SiJCPTarteEvent.png

1234.png12345.png12345.PNG

If you like korres brand they have some of their line for 50% off including the 1 oz rose oil and a set that includes the yogurt cleanser, .5 oz rose oil and rose primer. 

This weekend's event:

SiJCPUrbanDecayEvent.png

Check your JCP emails! 15% off JCP in Sephora!7F6F6167-4AD7-429A-B70A-66FE957B19E0.png

Just want to clarify this discount though.....it is for JCP Rewards members so you will need to sign up for an account.  

Ooh!  Thanks for posting @Feebee1115 Smiley Wink 

Are the Sephora inside JCPenney Black Friday deals the same as the regular Sephora’s?

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Yes all Black Friday deals are at SiJCP! In past years, SiJCP has other deals outside of the ones that are advertised!

bio.png

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

My frustration with my SIJCP is their level of stock. They do not stock enough of the most popular items (ie OH Truth Serum) that I end up having to come home and order online. It would be different if it happened once or twice but literally every time I've been there, I've left without something I wanted.
1,572 Replies
testing