cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

@MlleCC, wow that's a great price. I think I'll hit mine...

@MlleCC, wow that's a great price. I think I'll hit mine up this week to see if any are left 🙂

Re: @MlleCC, wow that's a great price. I think I'll hit mine...

@Luvstravel , hope you will find one at your local store! At mine, the palette was located in the main KVD display, not in the sale section, and there were no signs indicating the discount.

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

So I was at my local SIJCP and showed the photo i saved from this thread for the mini Tatcha silk canvas and the SA refused to release it because she claimed i needed a bar code. But i thought the emails no longer contained a bar code? Can anyone confirm? It may just be that one SA because other SA last week did not tell me that for a different offer..

@AnneMCC, sorry about that. I just returned from the loca...

@AnneMCC, sorry about that. I just returned from the local SiJCP while I'm out of town and asked if she had this. She did but I only had a $19 item and she said it had to be $25 purchase. So put my item back, grabbed a $25 item and was good to go. Oh and I just showed her a pic of the promo, no bar code.

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@AnneMCC  It just depends on SA. In last two years I tried 3-4 times in JCPenny (even when ZMA posted bar code) and SAs always told me ..... we don’t have any promo, not all store get it, it’s expired, we ran out of stock etc etc

Except for last week when one SA in particular was helpful and asked me “what promo are you looking for, let me search” and then she opened her DS sample drawer and gave me Tatcha Dewy cream and couple of other DS when I purchased some stuff (while the other one just right there told me ”no we don’t have any promo” without even looking at the pic or asking what promo was I talking about)

needless to say, I noted down the name of the nice SA, filled the survey for her and also plan to shop when she is in store.

RE: Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I have stopped asking for promos in store(JCP) because of the same reason.. Sometimes, I don’t know if the SAs are just lazy to check or really just don’t want to give the promo. It’s also why I prefer ordering online..

RE: Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Yes that’s so odd i think that’s what was going on at my store. I was back in another day and a different SA gave me the mini primer. I wonder what in the world they are thinking 🤔 I’ll avoid the one who told me she required the bar code!

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Spotted this Get Glowing set yesterday at my local JCP. Also picked up the must have hydrators set someone posted earlier. I was excited to find these!

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Passing along some GWPs that were recently received...a1.PNG

a2.PNG

a3.PNG

a4.PNG

a5.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt, thanks for posting. Just picked up the T...

@ZombieMetroAnt, thanks for posting. Just picked up the Tatcha primer 😊

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much for sharing! How do you...

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much for sharing! How do you find these, is there a mailing list? Every time I've asked my JCP Sephora about stuff like these on social media and shown them screen shots they act like they've never seen it before. Maybe I need to show the email?

Re: @ZombieMetroAnt Thank you so much for sharing! How do you...

Honestly, I have no idea why I started receiving these email @alexalicious .  They just started randomly arriving but before that, no one at the store knew how to be added to this "mystery" email distribution.  I too would grab screenshots from social media channels and claim my GWPs that way.  Heart 

Thank you so much!

I stopped by SiJCP and talked with one of the associates there. I asked her if she knows something about the Spring Sale and if there is going to be something special for Rouge members on the 26th. She said she believes there will be a GWP for that day. Now, she is pretty new so I don’t take this information as 100% certain. I just wanted to share.

Also here are few promos I got with my purchase. I was so happy to see the Drunk Elephant cleanser. Did anybody receive an email about this one? @ZombieMetroAnt  Bought the SC Glow Peel Pads and KAJA Moon Crystal. Everything else was promos.Bought the SC Glow Peel Pads and KAJA Moon Crystal. Everything else was promos.

@katkapivarci Love how cute and miniature sized your products are. If anything, it makes everything easier. I have a mini Tatcha primer and it's lasted me for over a year. <333

@PenelopeBT  I love minis and deluxe samples!!! I love trying different products and also honestly I get bored easily with full sized products. That’s why I love shopping at SiJCP because of their promos. 

@katkapivarci Dang! Those are unbelievably sweet promos! I don't usually get anything in store except *maybe* a foil pack once in a blue moon but I know it's different from store to store. What (very general) area do you live in?

@Brutalitops I live in South Florida. This particular store is the only one I came across that gives so many promos. It’s not in busy  area so maybe that’s why they always have something. Last time one of the new associates told me I’m the only who comes there with these promos. 

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I seriously never get any promos. I don’t know what everyone’s average spendings are at Sephora, but I spend at least $350 every time I go. I’m at like 6000 points in a years time.

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@alinakrieg not quite the same here but yeah I am super jelly of this promo haul. I wish there was more promo incentive to shop in store since it's what I prefer so I get a chance to try things but it sucks that I have to give up GWP shopping in person

Re: RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Brutalitops I absolutely agree. To me it’s super weird that Sephoras inside JCPENNEY get these promos but regular stores don’t. 

1,568 Replies
testing