cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Luvstravel , WOW!!!  Congrats on the incredible find!  If the "Find in Store" function is correct, I don't think any of my local SiJCPs are still carrying this product, but it won't hurt to check.  🙂  

Come to think of it, last year, around this time of the year, JCP ran an additional 50% off all red-tag clearance items, and SiJCP was included -- there were some amazing deals to be had.  I haven't heard of that promotion returning this year, though...?

@MlleCC, I remember that last year. Well another trip bac...

@MlleCC, I remember that last year. Well another trip back to my stores this week 😉 I was really checking in my Marshall's store, someone had posted the big Marc Jacobs white bronzer brush for $19.99 and I really hope I find it, no luck today though.

@Luvstravel  Wooooow!!!!! What a deal😱😱😱

@katkapivarci 👍😁

6C19F2DF-35C9-4638-B24B-851AE60634AA.jpeg

Also my JcPenney Sephora had this as a GWP.

Just left my JcPenney Sephora and picked up a new summer essentials kit🙂At first I thought that was a Tarte lip gloss, but it's the new liquid eyeshadow!

This looks/sounds great! Thanks for the post and especial...

This looks/sounds great! Thanks for the post and especially the swatches. I tend to be wary of bronzers as too dark, but this looks gorgeous!

@Amakened, your welcome. Sephora online also launched thi...

@Amakened, your welcome. Sephora online also launched this one.

@Luvstraveloh i loove this!! super cute!

@Marrrryyyyy , This set is app access early on Sephora tomorrow 5/15/19. It looks great also! Sorry, just took a screenshot of it. It had a Becca highlighter in Quartz, the same full size Tarte liquid eyeshadow,  Artist Couture Highlighter loose powder, Fenty bronzer in Show Biz, Marc Jacobs Coconut liquid highlighter, Laura mercier loose powder, Sephora lip gloss and Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow stick. Sorry if I didn't mention everything correctly had a large glass of wine after work🙂Screenshot_20190514-062744_Chrome.jpg

@Luvstravel I like this kit a lot. Only one item (mascara) I have tried before😍

@katkapivarci , It's a good kit of newer items.

I haven't seen that kit at my SiJCP, @Luvstravel .  NIce find :).

(Hopefully KVD Beauty posts are still welcome here.) Credit to @ indi_re_perki on Instagram for this find: the  KVD Beauty Alchemist Holographic Palette Holographic Palette  is on steep discount at SiJCP for $8!  In my screenshot below, I was also able to apply my Rouge 20% promo, but even without it, it's an excellent deal.

Original post from Insta:

IMG_20190506_230700.png

My receipt:

IMG_20190506_225148.jpg

Wow! That was a nice discount. Great buy @MlleCC

Wow! That was a nice discount. Great buy @MlleCC

@MlleCC, Just picked up my KVD palette for $8. Thanks aga...

@MlleCC, Just picked up my KVD palette for $8. Thanks again😉

Re: @MlleCC, Just picked up my KVD palette for $8. Thanks aga...

@LuvstravelIM SO JEALOUS!

Re: @MlleCC, Just picked up my KVD palette for $8. Thanks aga...

@Luvstravel , thanks for letting me know!  So glad you were able to purchase one!  🙂

@MlleCC It's like you read my mind since I was literally just thinking about this palette, I'll have to see if there are any near me

@MlleCC Wooooow amazing find!! I have this palette and it’s gorgeous!!

1,572 Replies
testing