cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: Hi! Could you add me as well?

@Taerin, I'll send you a PM too!

-Mali 

Hi Mali, I would love to have this added as well if possi...

Hi Mali, I would love to have this added as well if possible! Thank you! 😊

Re: Hi Mali, I would love to have this added as well if possi...

@nicoleps,

Will send you a PM 🙂

-Mali 

@MaliBT Can I please get added to the SiJCP mailing list as well?  TIA

Hi @itscarin

For further clarification, this is not a specific SiJCP mailing list. As I mentioned to @Linz45, who I first assisted regarding this, I can add your your zip code to your email subscription and refresh it for you. However, I would also subscribe to JCPenney emails in case they send more updates on things happening at your local SiJCP. I'll send you a PM for details. 

-Mali 

Hi Mali! I would LOVE to be added as well if it isn’t too much trouble ❤️

I too would like to be added in hopes of receiving emails.

Hi @Tarabotti + anyone who would like assistance with their email preferences, 

Please login and click Account > Email & Mail Preferences. 

You will be able to update each section: Promotional Emails, Notifications & Reminders, and Postal Mail

If you are interested in receiving Sephora inside JCPenney emails specifically, please inquire with JCPenney directly for more information. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

Thank you!

could you please to that for me too!! thanks alot!

could you please to that for me too!! thanks alot!

Re: could you please to that for me too!! thanks alot!

@NevoWissa, I sent you a PM 🙂

-Mali 

Hi @MaliBT could you add me on the email list as well? Thank you.

I'll send you a PM now @IAMNEONE 🙂

-Mali 

@MaliBT me too please! thanks a bunch!

@LinDUHHH07 + @crimsonwings -

For further clarification regarding emails, this is not a specific SiJCP mailing list. As I mentioned to @Linz45, who I first assisted regarding this, I can add your your zip code to your email subscription and refresh it for you. However, I would also subscribe to JCPenney emails in case they send more updates on things happening at your local SiJCP. Smiley Wink

Also, as @LaurieBT mentioned, you can update your email subscription on your own by logging in to your Sephora Beauty Insider account and click Account > Email & Mail Preferences. You will be able to update each section: Promotional Emails, Notifications & Reminders, and Postal Mail. I would select all! 

If you have had issues with receiving emails from us all together, please send me a PM with your email address so I can look into it for you. Thank you!

-Mali 

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I did grab this with my 20% off. It has a voucher for a full size mascara. There are several different kits too. I haven’t tried these so went with this one.

image.jpg

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

What other mascara sets did you see? I’m going into my local SiJCP today!❤️ thanks!

RE: Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Linz45 there were at least 3 different ones. They all had a variety of sample sized mascaras with the free coupon.

dapper.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt, called my local store and they advised t...

@ZombieMetroAnt, called my local store and they advised they were all gone, but called the store closer to me that I don't stop in as much (loyal to the Sephora manager that went to the other store- so I go to the other store) new guy was unsure but advised other person would be in at 3, so I arrived at 3 and he had one left YAY🙂 Thanks again for always posting rhe gifts with purchase, because this one was great!

You need  the barcode. If you click present offer it shows up 😢

1,568 Replies
testing