cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Untitled.png

Another "big screenshot" post, in case it's easier for some folks to "show" the email to the SA Smiley Wink 

benefit.png

@ZombieMetroAnt would you mind sharing the email address that sends these emails? That might help those of us that want to sign up. 

Also sometimes in the fine print there is an unsubscribe email address or link which might also be helpful 

@Feebee1115 Smiley Wink I hope this helps!  

Capture.PNG

I used to get this in two different emails and when I was researching the "source", I clicked the "email preferences" link and it took me to the Sephora site.  Then I clicked "unsubscribe" to see if it would give me an option and all it did was remove me from the list Smiley Sad So, as you can imagine, I'm very hesitant at clicking on any other links!  Smiley Surprised  

@ZombieMetroAnt thank you so much!

definitejy understand you not wanting to click unsubscribe. I’m going to add this sender to my safe list to see if that helps. 

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt im all saled out now (i think) but the bigger screenshot is much appreciated. I joined jcp email list and still no email. Oh well.

Same here with regards to the email. I am signed up for all possible email subs on both Sephora and JCP and all I get are crickets in my inbox (for the SiJCP emails, I get my regular Sephora ones just fine). So I am also very grateful for the folks who post them all here for those of us who would otherwise miss out!

@Buootiful, I have to agree with you, I'm shopped out als...

@Buootiful, I have to agree with you, I'm shopped out also. I gave 2 of my Ulta 20% off coupons away on the board this time around. My favorite purchases through the last few months have been the Natasha Gold palette, Pat McGrath Subversive eyeshadow palette and the Nars lip pencil vault. What about you?

Re: @Buootiful, I have to agree with you, I'm shopped out als...

Oh my, that is a tough question but right off the bat is the Becca Liptuitive gloss, then the Sephora mystery lip kit cuz I get to try 2 different colors and gift the rest so others can enjoy Nars/KVD. And one that wasnt on sale but sooo worth it was the Pat Mcgrath lipstick everyone was raving about and I picked the color based on BIC pics and it was perfect!

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Shopped my local SiJCP this afternoon. One of the best shopping experiences today.

Great purchases @IndyQT317! The Natasha Denona shadows are amazing! 🙂

Nice haul, very intrigued by that jcp mystery kit @IndyQT317

@IndyQT317, I've been impressed with my local SiJCP store...

@IndyQT317, I've been impressed with my local SiJCP stores. They are nicely stocked for the Holidays and I was really surprised that they had all the Natasha mini eyeshadows!

Agreed @Luvtravel. I use to expect my local store to be o...

Agreed @luvtravel. I use to expect my local store to be out of items. That was not the case this visit. I was impressed mime had all the minis too!

I don't know when this happened, but sephora.com no longer shows if a JCP has a product in stock. All I get is the stand-alone Sephoras. So I've a question if anyone knows: does SiJCP sell Herbivore? TIA. 🙂

@Harobedb Herbivore is on the JCP site, so I believe they do.

Thank you!

Black Friday preview

SiJCPBlackFriday.png

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk for the sneak peek. I saw the midn...

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk for the sneak peek. I saw the midnight mask set at my last visit and was interested.

@ohheyitscindyk, thanks for posting. I had been curious....

@ohheyitscindyk, thanks for posting. I had been curious. Picked up 5 of those Fab cream 12oz last year and gave most of them away for Christmas. A few months ago they came back in stock and I picked up 4 more 🙂

@Buootiful, for the past year at those prices, yes I've b...

@Buootiful, for the past year at those prices, yes I've been using it as body cream, especially chest and neck and arms. It's just too good of a lotion at that price $15 for 12oz not too 😊 Stock up because you know they last at least 2 years, they're sealed!
1,568 Replies
testing