cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

In case anyone still has an SiJCP nearby, this is the mothers day goodie bag they have available: 

ZombieMetroAnt_0-1651631724484.png

IMG_4120.jpg 

Went into a SiJCP today and was happy to find they had the SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner I had been trying to find that’s OOS online but I was sad they didn’t have any exclusive holiday kits (well one but it wasn’t very good). I miss the days of the SiJCP kits. 

@makeitup305 What colors do you like from the SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner ?  I've been wearing Tiramisu on my waterline for years and love it.  I also used 5th Avenue until they discontinued it.  I recently picked up Flirting Game but wasn't as enamored with it as I thought I'd be.  I own Driving in Malaysia which was a let down.

@greeneyedgirl107 I own Black Lace and Cocoa and just repurchased both for the 3rd or more time. I used to use a shade called Blondie I think but they discontinued it. I have like 3 or 4 colored liners that are discontinued now and I haven’t picked up any of the newer shades. I recommend Cocoa if you want a more shimmery alternative to Tiramisu, it lasts pretty well on my waterline.

@makeitup305 Hmmm...I haven't thought about trying a shimmery shade on my waterline.  I'll have to try it out when I start wearing makeup again!  And you reminded me that I do own a Black Lace - it's around somewhere!

@greeneyedgirl107 it’s not super shimmery, just a couple of sparkles. Really great shade, a little warmer and lighter than Tiramisu

08CAAA4F-B11D-4215-BA98-35A14A9C4CF5.jpeg

Are there still SiJCPs now? I miss the updates on the Sephora Favorites and skincare sets (especially the sun care sets) in JCP. 

@Amakened No, Sephora canceled the SiJCPs. I think there was going to be a deal with Kohls, but I don't know if it ever started.

Hi we need to know what’s new in Sephora Jc penny for the holidays?! Any help?

I saw few new Sephora Favorites sets in SiJCP today.

6655F14B-681D-48E2-A771-14518D3358FA.jpeg

1B0FF789-EA58-4AC2-B1A0-DBC32740ACB9.jpeg

E0F954BD-77E1-4847-AAEC-284003DB242D.jpeg

C2F04B53-7668-48A5-BB64-06808431E9B6.jpeg

Also they had several Sephora Collection pieces on sale for 50% off - the Mini Coconut Makeup Removing Wipes, some eye masks, sheet masks, hand creams etc. 

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I visited my local SiJCP yesterday, and they had old Play boxes for sale. I couldn’t believe it. If anyone is interested, maybe give your store a call!

Re: RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Thanks for this FYI.  I miss the Play boxes so I'm gonna check out my local SiJCP for sure.

OMG, I finally got an SIJCP email!!!! IDK, if it's worth the risk but there is a $10 off $25 if you spend $50 btwn  8/21/-8/24 🙂

EMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_02.jpg

EMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_03.jpgEMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_04.jpgEMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_05.jpgEMAIL_AUG_WK29_082120_SEPHORA_2_06.jpg

Yay @Buootiful that's pretty amazing since it seems it's...

Yay @Buootiful that's pretty amazing since it seems it's pretty far and few that people actually receive these emails. Keep us updated with the latest in store happenings! I just found out yesterday that both of my SiJCP are staying open and not closing down ❣

Re: Yay @Buootiful that's pretty amazing since it seems it's...

IDK if it is a fluke but I'll let you know if I get another email 🙂 @Luvstravel 

@Buootiful - how exciting!  Thanks for sharing!

@Buootiful That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Some of these looked interesting but nothing I had to have.

RE: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

I love the sets but I miss when they used to have more of the newer products in them. Most of these contain products I’ve already had a chance to try.

Some close-ups of the SiJCP Favorites sets that @77Casper77 and @makeitup305 had kindly posted.

IMG_20200301_182941.jpg

IMG_20200301_182902.jpg

IMG_20200301_182640.jpg

IMG_20200301_182533.jpg

IMG_20200301_182410.jpg

1,572 Replies
testing