cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

bumping this above the spam 🙂

ole.JPG

ole2.JPG

Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt!

Found two new SiJCP Sephora Favorites sets!  Products listed in the spoiler cuts; apologies I forgot to take pictures of the product listings and sizes, but quite a few of these items are either promo or point perk repeats, so we can make some assumptions. 😉

Sephora Favorites Skin-tuition, $36 USD:

Spoiler
-PTR Max Complexion Correcting Pads
-belif Aqua Bomb
-Sephora Collection Goji Lip Balm
-dr. brandt Pores No More Luminizing Primer
-Ole Henriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator
-Origins Checks and Balances Cleanser
-FAB Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
-Glamglow Thirstymud Treatment
-Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover
-boscia Sake Treatment Water

SiJCP Sephora Favorites Skin-tuition July 2017.jpg

Sephora Favorites Skin Super Foods, $32 USD:

Spoiler
-Farmacy Honey Potion 
-Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
-boscia Luminizing Black Mask
-tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment
-FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
-fresh Black Tea Mask

SiJCP Sephora Favorites Skin Super Foods July 2017.jpg

Thanks for the heads up.  O

I love Sephora Favorites sets & the first one has so many great things in it.  Thanks so much for sharing!

Heard the hall of famers got a small surprise gift from Sephora. Congrats to the lucky ladies! 

July Events!

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 12.45.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 12.48.41 AM.png

So glad I found this site! Thank you for all the tips! I went to SiJCP today and got all these samples thanks to you guys! I also found this bad boy for $32.50. I wanted this when it came out but couldn't justify the $65 price tag. But for half off and free samples, yes please! 🙂 

aww man, I can't figure out how to upload a picture! I keep getting an error 😞  But, I got the Too Faced and Kat Von D eyeshadow set with full size mascara and eyeliner for $32.50! Plus the men's cologne sample bag, the benefit concealer, the UD makeup melt, and the belief aqua bomb! I'll try to figure out the picture thing another time I guess... 

bag.JPG

bag1.JPG

I haven't been to sephora in about two months for a few reasons. I really stocked up during the sale. I used to go to SiJCP for the GWP, but my favorite SA is no longer there. The other ones act like it's an inconvenience to give me a GWP when I make a purchase.

I happened to walk through on my way to other stores in the mall the other day and saw that they had two la vie est belle gift sets from christmas 2016. I believe the retail price was around $96. They were leftovers that they found in the back and I was able to buy both for $23 each.

I didn't think about taking a picture of them before gifting them to my mom and aunt

I want to update on the "cons" of SiJCP. I returned a travel mascara that is on my account, but I got $8.50 in my return instead of the $12. Granted, they were selling the item in store for $12. I didn't have my sephora receipt (which I never keep because it's on my account), so they gave me the lowest selling price in the last 45 days. I rarely go to Sephora in JCP because the selection is different, but that was a big discouragement for me in visiting any time soon. I know it's not a lot of money, hence why I accepted it, but I feel as though the rules should be different. 

Just a thought. Still an addict, you know?

That's.... not okay. I know Kohl's does this; I had to return a bunch of Carters for my twins that were gifts w/ no receipt, like $30+ sets and they were willing to give me $2 and some change for them!

I didn't know Penney's did this! I would call CS and complain, they will probably give you some points.

Ugh that stinks, I hate that because it should all be in the system. Did you try showing them on your account? 

j.JPGj1.JPG

This is a good one! Thanks for sharing with us @ZombieMetroAnt !

Oh that's a nice one. I love Fresh masks, they are so great! Thank you so much for posting this!

de.JPG

det.JPG

They gave me this a few days ago but I haven't tried the powder cleansers yet. Have any of you?

boi.JPG

boin.JPG

testing