cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Found in the clearance section at SiJCP for $30.

k1.JPG

Spoiler
k2.JPG

That is an awesome deal!  I love this set!!!!  @ZombieMetroAnt

Wow! It's not even in Canada anymore... and when I add it to my love list from the US site it doesn't show up on my love list on the Canadian site... normally it would and it would say OOS.... odd.  You guys have the best deals... bunch of stuff on sale in the US that is still full price in Canada... grrrr

Wow, four events this month, is this a record?

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 7.39.11 PM.png

19149057_10101003089617666_5919886847758200325_n.jpg

@ChristyMW77 Haha I was just about to post about this! You got a good amount of samples 🙂 Ooh, I didn't know free-standing Sephoras were also giving away Becca samples!

Spoiler

Now that I'm looking through my bag, I realize that the SA didn't throw in the sample in the bottom left of your picture, I believe it's the Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme? She specifically showed me it, so I think she might have just set it down & forgot to put it in the bag haha. So I just got a sample card with foils of the First Light Priming Filter & the Backlight Priming Filter. But she also threw in a sample that I haven't gotten before:

IMG_8705.JPG

The baggie included a foil of the Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask & a 7 day sample supply of the Charcoal Cleansing Powder, packaged like sugar packets 🙂

OriginsSamples.jpg

It was funny though, the SA said, "I am putting on my announcer voice.. because you get... a mini Opal!!" I tried to make a convincing excited face 😄 Don't get me wrong, I am grateful to get a sample, but at the same time, had I known about all these Opal samples, I wouldn't have bought the FS haha. 

@dd0214 @ChristyMW77 & I went! 🙂

Mini opal was gift at SiJCP, the other deluxe samples and card samples were at full size Sephora (they came in the white baggie with "thank you") 

Like @anya33, I also stopped by SiJCP for the Define Your Bold Event. As I had gone to a standalone Sephora earlier in the day for the Rouge event, I stopped by the SiJCP that was on my way home, rather than the one I usually go to. This was my first time at this location, & it was bigger, so it had more products, which was nice.

I called ahead & I was told that the gift was dependent on what brand's product (Nars, KVD, or Sephora) you purchased. I picked up something from Nars, so I got a 0.14 oz size of The Multiple in Copacabana. I'm not sure what the KVD & Sephora gifts were.

The SAs were busy, but still friendly & took the time to look through my coupons for samples. They didn't get many, but I did get the BTS mascara & Smashbox, so I'm happy 🙂 I asked for the SA's name for the survey, & she & the other SA were pleasantly surprised. They told me that it's rare for a customer to mention the survey before they do. I will definitely be back!

@ohheyitscindyk  I love SiJCP!   I made a quick stop yesterday afternoon and purchased a KVD eyeliner, so I also got the NARS Multiple - what a fabulous DS!   So happy you got one, too! 

BTW - My SA said the KVD DS was a Tattoo Liner mini and the Sephora DS was a mini liquid lipstick. 🙂

@Tamara76 Ooh thank you, it sounds like you couldn't go wrong either way! I'm really happy with the gift, since The Multiple in Copacabana has been on my list for a while 🙂

Sorry, I don't know how to post pics & a text yet! I also apologize for the length of my last post...please delete if I've done something wrong.

Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt @ohheyitscindyk & @Tamara76 for sharing so much information on these boards!!! This morning I managed to get out of bed & drive to my local Sephora for the Rouge event in the pouring rain (saved me from doing my hair lol, a spritz of dry shampoo & a bun yay!)...I was told there were Brand Reps for Bite Beauty, KVD, FAB & Too Faced...I could only find the TF rep & they were offering a cute 'Just Peachy' pencil bag w/ a few samples if you purchased $100 worth of Too Faced product (blah!)! I searched for the KVD & Bite Rep but sadly never found them. Not only weren't we getting any samples/gifts like our friends in Canada but I felt awful for the poor store manager as the black & white cube bags hadn't arrived!! Thankfully, the rain kept a lot of RSVP's home! I wandered aimlessly as I had hoped there would be more new products for the Fall Preview than our email implied (I'm a Subscription Box junkie so I naturally love, love, love Sephora Favorites Samplers & had high hopes for some new ones). I ended up buying 2 Sephora lippies, Brazilian Crush & Kiss (already have/love the BUM BUM), low & behold the UPS driver arrived with the bags lol...I was shocked to have Lady Luck on my side today & the SA gave me 3 foil packets which I was grateful for! Since the Mall was now opened I decided to check out SIJCP (I had a failed spine surgery & am often confined to the house due to pain & inability to stand/walk far) but I always read your updates in this thread & go when I'm able!
A month or 2 ago I had gone there searching for the SIJCP Summer Lips set which they didn't have but the Manager & I ended up talked about anything & everything...as I was looking @ the ABH clearance she came up behind me & said "are you looking for this"! I couldn't believe she remembered me & the product, we gave each other a warm hug & it felt so nice to be remembered so thoughtfully!!! So I purchased MORE lipsticks/gloss & 3 ABH single brown shadows...she asked if I had any barcodes to scan, unfortunately cell service is so spotty in their store, so she was able to scan one & then kindly added a bunch of samples to my bag! I mentioned about coming back 'post-java' for the Bold event as it didn't start until noon 5 but she said she wasn't going to make me come back in an hour so she also gave me NARS The Multiple stick in Copacabana!!! Sorry for the lengthiness but I was so excited for how great of a day I've had!!! Thanks to her & a sincere thank you to all of you for being so kind & generous with your knowledge...you've all given me such a beautiful day! Xoxo

1st pic is of the VIB Rouge event lol & 2nd pic is all the generous samples from SIJCP!!!

@anya33 I'm so glad you had an awesome experience at your store!! Heart  Keeping up the thread is really a group effort but I'm glad the posts come in handy.  I'm sorry to hear of your surgery and hope and pray for a speedy recovery!  Thanks for the awesome pics of your haul!  This makes me very happy.  Cat LOL

@anya33  You are very welcome and I'm so happy I could help -- I feel like I don't share nearly as much here as some of the SiJCP goddesses like @ZombieMetroAnt and @lisainprogress ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I am happy you had a successful and fun shopping trip yesterday - I was also able to snag the NARS Mutliple DS and I think it is just too cute!  Plus, it's the perfect size to toss in my makeup bag for touch-ups!

I love the Brazilian Crush Body Spray and I finally scored the Brazilian Kiss yesterday -so excited!  I hope you enjoy yours, too!  

So sorry to hear about your surgery and the side effects - hugs to you!!!!

P.S. I am also a long-time Popsugar Must Have subscriber, so I chuckled when I saw your picture below and recognized the cute tray and dish set. 🙂

@anya33 @Tamara76 One of the SAs sprayed the Brazilian Crush Body Spray for my friend & me yesterday & now I regret not purchasing it then! 🙂 Hopefully a good promo comes out soon so I can get it haha

@anya33 I am sorry about your spine surgery & I am happy you had a great day shopping! 🙂

I'm so glad you managed to make the event and cleaned up with samples! I'm also sorry about your back surgery; nothing is as bad as chronic pain, but makeup and beauty does a lot to alleviate thinking about it. 🙂

Thank you for your kindness, I'm sorry if I came off sounding like a whiner...I surely don't mean to but today just made me feel like I was part of the 'living' again...drove myself, walked, purchased & was generously gifted after chastising myself for getting up early to go to an event where didn't even have the little cube bags! But everything turned around in a quick minute & I really enjoyed myself! Ps. Makeup/Sub Boxes are my vice...I guess it could be much worse!😉

@anya33I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from, and what you've endured. You came across perfectly fine, and your joy in the fun day you had was also evident. I love hearing stuff like that! Thanks for posting it. 🙂

IMG_0056.JPGIMG_0059.JPG

testing