cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which arenโ€™t sold online๐Ÿ˜ž Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own โ€œRewardsโ€: the 100-ptโ€™ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO๐Ÿ˜ž

• Their own โ€œRewardsโ€: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the โ€œSiJCP Email Distribution Listโ€ is stillโ€ฆ.you guessed it โ€“ a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isnโ€™t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey โ€“ this means a lot to the hard working SAโ€™s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties โค๏ธ

Wonderful haul! But tell me that the stuff in the ceramics from PopSugar (love those two things) are what you purchased for yourself! Love the KVD lipsticks in that chrome packaging. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oops, still didn't answer your question...samples are the foil packets, NARS stick, KVD mini liner & concealer, Smashbox lippie/eyeshadow, Clinique foundation. The studded KVD lipsticks are on sale for $14.70 in shades Double Dare, Mother & Lollita II, ABH Gloss are $8.00 & ABH eye shadows in Smoke, Truffle & Ash Brown were $6.00 YAY but I still spent $200.00 between both Sephora's lol!

Lol, yes PopSugar haha!!! I sure have a lot of new lipstick to add to my hoard for a person that doesn't go many places!!! The addiction is REAL! 

lol, yes it is! Lipsticks in every freaking form and color are my weakness! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Where do we find these coupons/barcodes? I never receive them in the mail. ๐Ÿค”

This month's other event ๐Ÿ™‚

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 10.04.50 PM.png

And another ๐Ÿ™‚

Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 1.42.12 AM.png

Where'd you find these?

Yeah I haven't seen this anywhere either?? @ohheyitscindyk  @Harobedb

@Harobedb Oops, I'm sorry I missed your comment! I found these on the JCP website! ๐Ÿ™‚ @katgoulding

@ohheyitscindykThanks ๐Ÿ™‚

No problem dear!!! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ @ohheyitscindyk

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 1.27.49 AM.png

@ohheyitscindyk:  Thanks so much for sharing!  I redeemed this at my local SiJCP and the size is a bit bigger than what is shown in the advertisement.  It's actually 0.2 fl.oz. / 6 ml, or about 1/5 of the full size.  I'm very happy about the generous size, and love that it comes with an outer-box packaging that mimics that of the full-sized product.

My store said they only received 2 shades:  Ecru (which I redeemed) and Honey Wheat was the other, I believe.

@MlleCC Ooh thank you for the info, it sounds like a generous size! I'm going to stop by tomorrow for the Define Your Bold event, hopefully my store will have it ๐Ÿ™‚

@MlleCC The store I visited today didn't have it ๐Ÿ˜ž I handed her my stack of coupons & she said they didn't receive most of them. I'll have to check again next time I go ๐Ÿ™‚

@ohheyitscindyk:  Boo!  Sorry to hear that you were not able to pick up the Clinique promo.  It doesn't look like Clinique will be rolled out to all SiJCP locations -- at least not right now.  If you would believe it, I have 2 SiJCP that I usually frequent -- both are in the same metropolitan area, but only 1 received a basket full of the Clinique promos, while the other said that they will not be carrying the brand at all.  

Hope you were still able to pick up some other promos during your visit!

@MlleCC I feel like the SiJCP that is further from me has more samples, but this location that I visited today is bigger & has more products. It's a trade off ๐Ÿ™‚ If I make it to the other location, I'll be sure to check for the Clinique, thank you for the info!

Thank you for sharing!   @ohheyitscindyk

melt.JPGmeltt.JPG

This is a cute one!  Thanks for sharing!   @ZombieMetroAnt

testing