cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@MlleCC I feel like the SiJCP that is further from me has more samples, but this location that I visited today is bigger & has more products. It's a trade off 🙂 If I make it to the other location, I'll be sure to check for the Clinique, thank you for the info!

Thank you for sharing!   @ohheyitscindyk

melt.JPGmeltt.JPG

This is a cute one!  Thanks for sharing!   @ZombieMetroAnt

It looks like there will also be an event at SiJCPs on the same day as the Fall Preview Event 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 3.17.53 PM.png

I just called & the free gift will be with a $35 purchase from Nars, KVD, or Sephora Collection 🙂

SiJCP is on the way home from Sephora.  I may have to stop by to see if they're having this event.

Saw a new SiJCP set at a local store today! It has a pretty good value but nothing new and exciting for me. (Although the FOREO in Midnight is totally up my aisle.)

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 10.05.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 10.05.38 PM.png

Sicjp.JPG

Lol. And ulta did this almost a year ago 😂

That's when I got mine.  I certainly wouldn't pay more than 1/2 price for it.

It's bad, I still haven't used mine. I've read mixed reviews...hopefully I like mine. 

@pinyo - I bought it for the grays.  I use the light color on each end and 4, 5, and 6 from the left and 4 and 5 from the right.  Fourth from the left is really glittery; it has fallout.  If you don't like glittery (like me), I brush my blender over it until it's no longer glittery.

The colors I use are very pigmented.  You only need a little to blend over a large area and they blend easily.

I had no intention of buying a Naked palette, but this one caught my eye.  When it was half price last year, I couldn't resist.  I'm glad I bought it even though I don't use all the colors.

Give it a try!  I haven't had any issues (other than the glitter) with mine.

summer.JPGsummer1.JPG

Thank you for the share @ZombieMetroAnt!

😘 anytime @SpoiledRabbit

I love these sample bags @ZombieMetroAnt

thanks for sharing 😘

Anything for you Heart

@lisainprogress

Stopped by SiJCP after the Sephora Play event & managed to snag this GWP.  Unfortunately the SA was new so she just gave me both after I had to practically lead her to the drawer where they usually store these items since she said they were awaiting a shipment and didn't know Smashbox had released eyeshadow duos 🙈

Smashbox GWP.jpg

Ohhhh!  Those are really pretty!  How fortunate that your SA was new! 😉 @ElleElleG

Just came home from the Play! date in Ohio. They didn't have all of the stuff from the boxes in the actual store, so they showed us some alternatives that we could buy in-store and got to sample some of it.

The sales rep leading it also gave us what I think is a copy of the elusive SiJCP mailer (!!!) that

has all of those fabulous sample coupons, but she didn't know how to get them -- apparently she just received a bunch to hand out during the event. The skincare bag was also given to a bunch of attendees, and I think it's the same skincare sample bag that was on this thread earlier -- the samples seem similar, anyways.

Super happy with the tote that was free with purchase, as it's much higher quality than any other bag I've received from a Sephora event (and huge, too).

I really hope they have more of these events in other cities, particularly the smaller towns. It's a great way to try lots of new things without asking for 42 samples at once. 🙂

18623602_10155514791108949_4043114478422495761_o.jpg

testing