cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Titian06 My stores are never on the list, but they are always participating.. Maybe give them a call & see?

Thanks for sharing what you got @ZombieMetroAnt

I'm going to try tomorrow to see if they have both this and the previous sample bag.

Also I spy the clutch! 

OMG @lisainprogress this clutch is so cute!  Slightly bigger than the previous Rouge bag Heart

1.PNG

Spoiler
Let me know if you don't find one Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt That clutch is adorable and thanks for the comparison picture. It would be a great tablet or laptop case. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the store. I wish they would make these GWP pouches available online too!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thanks for the comparison!  I thought the new bag seemed larger than last year's bag, but didn't feel like digging it out to compare... 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt

The bag is beautiful! I can just imagine a tote or purse version XD

I need to stop collecting makeup bags/clutches! I have so many 😧 So thank you for the offer 😉

Oh man this is really cute 😞 Don't think I'll be able to get to a store for this. Wish they had this online!

I wish it was online too @Mcakes, I won't make it to a store either. 😞

1.PNG

2.PNG

I Snagged My Bag after work today.  It came with everything shown in the picture.

The SA who helped me also gave me the Algenist Genius Real Results Challenge kit.

I also asked for a sample of D&G Dolce Rose Excelsa.

Oh, I did buy the MUFE Ultra HD Concealer.

Thank you so much @ZombieMetroAnt hopefully my SIJCP will have this...they don't seem to get a lot of promos but the girls are especially nice in the store! I placed 2orders online last week, I was more excited for my samples than my promos 'which could have been a good thing' since neither of my orders arrived with my promo😢!!! I requested the Drunk E glycolic night serum & the Too Faced lippie! I can understand 1 order but both!?! Not to mention my Rouge 2Day shipping allowed my 2nd order to arrive 2days prior to the 1st order I placed which took 6Days! My2nd order which arrived 1st had NO samples- NONE/NADA/ZIPPO/ZILCH, I even tore apart the paper & box searching..Disappointed but thankful(&hopeful)as I requested Jo Malone's sample in both orders (I've never heard of it before everyone here began raving about their scent) the 1st order arrived, No Promo, '2'Samples & neither were of the highly coveted Jo Malone😭! Instead I received a Philosophy cleansing packet🤔🙄! The Sephora Gods are not on my side! I'm reminded of Seinfeld but instead of 'Soup' it's "No Samples or Promos For You"!🤣 Sorry for the lengthy reply 🤐 Have a great day everyone!!!

thanks @ZombieMetroAnt@angel7594@Tamara76 for the kind wishes!

@willa25 you are awesome!!! I haven't been keeping up here, but all the love in this thread brought a smile to my face.

Thank you, @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76 & @angel7594. I just wanted to keep spreading the love as I know how much it stinks when you go to your local store and they never consistently have the item you want.

😘😘😘

Wow, @willa25!  That is so thoughtful of you - your SiJCP sure does a good job at keeping these Faves sets well stocked.  I bought this set when it first came out (ugh, but paid full price).  I'm hoping anyone that missed it, sees this post! Heart 

Thanks for thinking of me!  @willa25   I may have already gotten this one (looks familiar!), so I'll pass for now.  You are truly the sweetest for thinking about us! ❤️❤️❤️

@willa25, That is so sweet, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness! 🙂 Thank you!! ❤ I was lucky to locate this kit recently at my local store.

A Rouge Flash Your Card Event will be held next Friday & Saturday, the 12th & 13th!

Rouge2017FYCEvent.PNG

This may be a better quality picture of the clutch, from the app:

Spoiler
image1.JPG

And here are the details, along with participating SiJCP locations. But in my experience, my local stores are never on the list, & they always hold the events, so you may want to call your store to check if you don't see it listed 🙂

Spoiler
Rouge2017FYCEventDetails.PNG

Spoiler
Rouge2017FYCEventSiJCP.PNG

Is every Sephora store participating in this or just the ones inside of JCPenney? 

@Tarabotti stand-alones are participating.  Your best bet is to check the app (you'll find this in your "inbox") or call your store to confirm Heart 

Spoiler
The email received said "all stores" but there was an asterisk next to it and exclusions listed in the fine print at the bottom
00000.JPG
6 Replies
testing