cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

@Lateesi, I think you may have finally found a winner!

IMG_5328 4.JPG

I took a pic of this at my local JCP Sephora on Wednesday night and totally forgot about it until I saw your post today. (from earlier on)

I just called the store and they surprisingly still have it available. I happen to be on my way to that area so I will definitely pick it up for you. Message me and I can send you a pic of the receipt as well as get your shipping details.

Hope this makes your day!!! I'm already smiling for you! 🙂

Omg, great deal!! I love you guys here, everyone s so sweet,  

OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH @willa25

I'm so so so happy you were able to find one for me! I really appreciate it and can't thank you enough!!! 

I'm messaging you right away! Thanks again for being so sweet and helpful! You made my day! 😄

This is me right now:

upload_3616432818332618046.gif

@Lateesi, can you please check your messages. I want to get your beloved favorites kit out to you as soon as possible and I'm worried something may be wrong. I missed mailing it on Saturday but I'm hoping to put it out with  tomorrow's post. 💌📪📦

@willa25 Sorry I was out of town for my cousin's graduation and just got back! Check your inbox & thank you so much again! 🙂

@willa25 - I'm so glad you can help @Lateesi!  I stopped at my SiJCP after work today and they only had the Fragrance Sampler for Her set.  How disappointing!  I wanted to look at the Let Love Glow kit.  Oh, well, I consoled myself by buying three lipsticks instead  🙂

@Titian06 Thank you! So glad the lovely @willa25 can help you too! 

YOU ARE A WINNER TOO, @Titian06!!!!

IMG_3168.JPG

I bought you your coveted favorites let love glow set!!! Message me your address and I'll get it ready for shipment. It was even on sale!

@willa25 - Thank you so much!  I'm in tears right now (really).  Things like this don't happen to me.

@Titian06, You are one silly girl 😜... you don't need to cry. Especially if it is concerning me! 😻 Only smiles and rainbows from now on! 🌈🌈🌈

Message me and we will work out all the details. I'm just glad you are so excited!

Anonymous Insider

What was the sale price for the let love glow set @willa25 I need one of these sets!!!

@Anonymous It was originally $42, marked down to $36. I asked the associate how long the special runs for and she said she "thinks" it is for the whole month.

Anonymous Insider

@willa25 THANK YOU!

@Anonymous, check your messages 💋💋💋

Wow!  That's a great price...

Hello! I'm shopping the Sephora in JCP website for the first time and I'm a bit lost.

-I'm signed into my JCP account, but how do I then sign in to my Sephora account? Does JCP somehow know? I don't recall ever connecting the two accounts.

-Is it possible to enter codes like we can do on the regular Sephora site, such as a promo code? 

-At checkout, I don't see an option to add samples, or select rewards. 

I am using my iPad, should that make a difference.

Thanks for any insight!!

@hadtotryit

Simply shop at SiJCP with the same email address as your Sephora account. There's no separate sign-in or any other way to connect the accounts.

No codes, no samples 😞

But, assuming you use the same email address at both sites, you will get points and spending credit towards VIB/Rouge for your SiJCP purchase. I placed an order a couple of days ago, and had my points within a few hours. 🙂

Does that mean purchases made on jcpenny(.)com counts towards VIB? Or is there a section on jcpenny that you have to shop from? What happens if someone buys other items from jcp during same order? For instance can you purchase any make up on their site, plus clothing etc and that counts? Sorry for butting in, I never knew there was an actual jcpsephora website.

Sephora purchases from jcp count. I highly doubt anything else would. 

@imbeautiful

Thank you!!!!!! Much appreciated. 

My JCPenney Sephora was extremely well stocked tonight so of course, I asked permission first and then went ahead and took permission of all of the amazing new sets they had out for sale. Enjoy!!!

IMG_8430.JPG

FullSizeRender 67.jpgFullSizeRender 85.jpgFullSizeRender 86.jpg

FullSizeRender 88.jpg

FullSizeRender 90.jpg

IMG_0985 2.JPG

2 Replies
testing