Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I'm not thrilled with my setup right now because my makeup area is getting very cluttered, which is annoying, but that's the only spot I can store makeup *sigh* Hopefully when I move out I can have a little area just for my makeup.

securedownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpegsecuredownload.jpeg

image.jpg

Wow. It's so colorful! 

i'm honestly in love with this with not just the makeup but your manga collection as well. i always feel that people think i'm weird for liking that stuff, and i know i shouldn't care but i let the judgement get in my head sometimes. i'm jealous for the fact that you can be yourself when i cannot. 

Aww, don't let people get to you! I was worried about it for awhile, but I got really unhappy with trying to be someone i'm not, and I decided to just keep being my weird self :smileyhappy: Someone out there will always find SOMETHING to hate on.

(0) Hearts

I love ghost in shell and death note. 

(0) Hearts

Ooo! It's so well organized though. I see so many awesome things :smileyhappy:

So pretty! Sweet anime collection :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

I dont have a vanity table, but use the top of my dresser to store  makeup 20140331_161453.jpg

20140331_161427.jpg

20140331_161417.jpg20140331_162239.jpg20140331_161411.jpg

Amazing! I am obsessed with Daisy as well. I have all the limited edition ones! You have gorgeous stuff so pretty.

(0) Hearts

If you do your makeup at it it's a vanity:smileywink: 

It looks very pretty and creative. 

I LOVE the way you display your MJ perfumes! I love collecting the different versions of Daisy, and I definitely want to do something similar to this when I get my own place. (Also, what do you think of the newest/blue daisy? I've been debating on getting it)

(0) Hearts

The newest Daisy is okay, I only bought it because the bottle is pretty

(0) Hearts

The new blue Daisy smells AMAZING! I'm hoping I get it for my birthday! :smileyhappy: 

This looks great! I store my makeup on top of my dresser too, but mine looks like a bomb went off on it lol :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

Haha, the best way to keep your vanity clean is to take a swab of your 'bomb surface' and put it under a microscope. horror and OCD pursue! 

(0) Hearts

It's clean (I hope lol), but it's just super cluttered! I have too much stuff and not enough space!

I love your MJ display and your perfume tray! Where did you get it at? I want one!! lol

Jayreed, I bought it from Target bathroom accessories section for 13 dollars, also the plates were from Target candle section.

I love how you have your Marc Jacobs on display. I need to find something similar for mine, but I'm running out of room! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments