Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

Really like your set up =)

(0) Hearts

Thank you! Everything is buyable at IKEA and the Container Store if you want to set up something similar Smiley Very Happy Container Store has a great sale on the organizer/drawers at the moment too!

Another thread linked me here. I totally forgot about this one! 

I have grown to using an old small, wood table I had in my first college apartment as my vanity. I've had this table for a long time. My parents bought it for me and it's solid wood so I could never part with it. I'm so glad I kept it because it's small enough to work as a large vanity. I look out on my backyard which I like. In the am, I see deer and other wildlife. 

Vanity Top.jpg

Here is a closer look: This is the largest acrylic holder on my vanity. I have concealer in the back, eye liners, eye products I'm currently using, foundation, mascaras and blushes. 

vanity 2.jpg

Here is the lipstick holder on top of drawers. The drawers have base powders (HG ALP, other finishing powders), Bronzer and other blushes, 

vanity 3.jpg

And another drawer with brushes on top. In the drawers, I have lip primer, balm, lipsticks, single eye shadows, and highlighters. Then those are all the brushes and tissues in the back. 

vanity 4.jpg

[ Edited ]

Your brush collection. I. DIE. 

Do you have everyday favorites/essentials? 

(0) Hearts

I really got into brushes this year! Yes, I have some daily favorites:

Wayne Goss #2 - I use it to set my under eye daily. I love it. I even bought a back up for highlighting

Wayne Goss #16- I use it to lay down a transition color. I have 2. 😀

wayne Goss #12- my perfect blush brush

tom ford blending brush for eyes. I love this one for daily use. 

that looks like a heavenly way to stay the day!

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

My current set up. It's so messy. I really like the acrylic organizer I have on my table from Marshall's, but I can't find another one like it. And my super blank wall. I want to get a mirror for it, but haven't really been looking. 

[ Edited ]

Wow!  What a cool thread!  You ladies put me to shame...but I'll share anyway lol Smiley Wink

This is my main collection; I saved a lot of space by using Z Palettes.  This contains all my makeup, skincare, perfume, and hair stuff I use regularly.

image.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpg

Underneath, I keep a three drawer bin for 1. Extra/Backup items (sorted into plastic bags by type), 2. Waxing supplies (I wax my husband's and my eyebrows), 3. Nail polish

image.jpg

And of course, I keep a bunch of items in my train case for travel (not pictured).  I recently melted down almost all of my traditional formula lipsticks into a palette I keep in there, so that cut down on a TON space that was being used up in my main vanity.  I don't have a lot of room for my makeup so I like to be as efficient as possible.  Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

Thats a ton of mini Dior mascaras!

Anne, what are the julep polish colors #3-8 (starting with that blue, after the base and topcoats)... I am SO CURIOUS!

[ Edited ]

Sure!  You can actually read the names right through the drawer.  They're in the spoiler Smiley Happy

Spoiler
image.jpg

Awesome, thank you!

[ Edited ]

image.jpgMy vanity setup is a desk from Craigslist, a mirror from Ikea and a chair found at Marshalls.  In the single drawer are things I use the most (make up).  The little acrylic cubes are from The Container Store.  Not shown is the teal rolling cart from Ikea that holds all my skin care, blow dryer and hair stuff.  I just roll it in and out of the nearby closet as needed.  I have very little make up compared to you all.  Recently threw out most of it and have been ordering stuff as I can.  

My pictures won't load.  Hmm

(0) Hearts

This is beautiful - I love the vintage quality!

(0) Hearts

I love that chair! 

I love this. 

(0) Hearts

Compared to your set up @Meagboho, mine looks chaotic! I like your the way you have yours, especially b/c you have so much space on the top ( to do awesome eyeliner & such, lol) Smiley Happy !

Like the color of your vanity too, shows less dust!

Love it!

Irish

(0) Hearts

Lol...I just got the same one in black 2 weeks ago. I am planning on getting a piece of clear plexiglass to protect the top.

FACEBOOK 16, 2015.jpg

So pretty!   Is that the mirror from Sephora?  The 200 dollar one?   I've been waiting for a sale on this.  How do you like it? 

(0) Hearts

It looks like a Conair one to me. Thats what I have and it works greatSmiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments