Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

image.jpg

My current set up. It's so messy. I really like the acrylic organizer I have on my table from Marshall's, but I can't find another one like it. And my super blank wall. I want to get a mirror for it, but haven't really been looking. 

[ Edited ]

Wow!  What a cool thread!  You ladies put me to shame...but I'll share anyway lol Smiley Wink

This is my main collection; I saved a lot of space by using Z Palettes.  This contains all my makeup, skincare, perfume, and hair stuff I use regularly.

image.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpg

Underneath, I keep a three drawer bin for 1. Extra/Backup items (sorted into plastic bags by type), 2. Waxing supplies (I wax my husband's and my eyebrows), 3. Nail polish

image.jpg

And of course, I keep a bunch of items in my train case for travel (not pictured).  I recently melted down almost all of my traditional formula lipsticks into a palette I keep in there, so that cut down on a TON space that was being used up in my main vanity.  I don't have a lot of room for my makeup so I like to be as efficient as possible.  Smiley Happy 

Anne, what are the julep polish colors #3-8 (starting with that blue, after the base and topcoats)... I am SO CURIOUS!

[ Edited ]

Sure!  You can actually read the names right through the drawer.  They're in the spoiler Smiley Happy

Spoiler
image.jpg

Awesome, thank you!

[ Edited ]

image.jpgMy vanity setup is a desk from Craigslist, a mirror from Ikea and a chair found at Marshalls.  In the single drawer are things I use the most (make up).  The little acrylic cubes are from The Container Store.  Not shown is the teal rolling cart from Ikea that holds all my skin care, blow dryer and hair stuff.  I just roll it in and out of the nearby closet as needed.  I have very little make up compared to you all.  Recently threw out most of it and have been ordering stuff as I can.  

My pictures won't load.  Hmm

(0) Hearts

I love this. 

(0) Hearts

Compared to your set up @Meagboho, mine looks chaotic! I like your the way you have yours, especially b/c you have so much space on the top ( to do awesome eyeliner & such, lol) Smiley Happy !

Like the color of your vanity too, shows less dust!

Love it!

Irish

(0) Hearts

Lol...I just got the same one in black 2 weeks ago. I am planning on getting a piece of clear plexiglass to protect the top.

FACEBOOK 16, 2015.jpg

So pretty!   Is that the mirror from Sephora?  The 200 dollar one?   I've been waiting for a sale on this.  How do you like it? 

(0) Hearts

It looks like a Conair one to me. Thats what I have and it works greatSmiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you @TIMELESSKDD !

Actually is isn't Smiley Happy  , I got it at Belk for like $45 & it is just the same IMO anyways! I think it works wonderful too !

Btw, I didn't even realize that those were my older pic's before I re-did my brushes & glosses!

Here is how it is now! lol SORRY!

Thank you again!

Irish

sephora vanity update, 1, 2015.jpg

(0) Hearts

45 dollars is a steal!   I am getting (cough, cough) older, and my eyesight is not what it used to be.  I really need to find a good lighted mirror.  I will check this out.  Thank you for sharing.  

Wow IQ, so many pretties! I wouldn't be able to decide in the morning!!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thank you @MICHELLESHOPS !

I have a routine down & have learned (the hard way) to NOT use new stuff while using something else fairly new ( thank you fellow BTers &@ Lylissa ), & as of now besides my foundation turning on me my routine is pretty solid on " got to go now " days!

Otherwise, I do get confused! lol

Thanks Again,

Irish

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Above is my Bedroom Vanity Area ( my Woman Cave-Corner, lol).

This is my Bathroom Vanity Area Set-Up Smiley Happy !

FACEBOOK 17, 2015.jpg

facebook 11, 2015.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

WIN_20150414_022700.JPG

This is my Nail Polish & Nail Care Station (lol), like you can't tell!  I know it is hard to tell but the lipstick holder w/ the 4 drawer bottom piece is on the far left & as of now is holding my Nail Care Items (but you can't see the lipstick holder well at all). It has the YUBE Tubes, Nail Clippers & Scissors, etc. in it! That is how deep it is!

Under my Nail Polish I put the Large Drawer from the Lux Makeup System. In it is my watches, small & large earrings ( in that little green bowl... adorable, & other jewelry that you can't hang. I thought it was cool. Smiley Happy

I used to put my sample (like large cardboard samples & such especially) in there, until I decided I wanted to keep those items in the Cookie Jar (adorable & convenient)!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@Meagboho !

I like how your vanity is clean & not crowded looking Smiley Happy ! It is very pretty & I love your set up & drawers too. I wanted to display my mini perfumes the way you did exactly.... but couldn't b/c I have only 1 large drawer so I have to use acrylic systems. I have a mix of Muji & The Container Store ( & a cpl of pieces from Overstock). Sometimes I think UGH, it loos to crowded & yuck.

I will probably re-do it again.... for the 100th time very soon!

Love it!

Does anyone know of acrylic lipstick holder that can fit Burberry, Givenchy Le Rouge or regular sized Tom Ford's? None of the ones I'm looking at seem to fit those lipsticks. Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments