Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

As of this moment:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did some updating and changing for the new year...so I'm posting my latest vanity pictures again!! My husband bought me some new book shelves for my birthday a few days ago so I'm going to be rearranging again - eos look for those too!! Am I the only one who's makeup room is never "done"?! I keep buying so I keep having to rearrange. With the new year I am really going to take a serious makeup inventory (spreadsheet style) so I know what I really don't need to buy, what is need to use up or giveaway, and try to scale back the spending some or try to invest in just some serious Tom Ford pieces....

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Your collection is seriously impressive, glossforevery1! I love how your organized all of your lip colors! :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

The labels are a nice touch! :smileywink: 

Best,
Randee

(0) Hearts

Damnnnn. you could open your own Sephora at this rate,girl!

(0) Hearts

I love the perfume artworks...

(0) Hearts

I am at a loss for words..... how do you even begin to decide where to start each day?

(0) Hearts

Your collection is amazing & I love how everything is so neatly organized 

(0) Hearts

Omg this is so cute :smileyhappy: Very organized n great collection :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You have a HUGE collection! And your vanity is absolute.perfection. 

(0) Hearts

This is so stinkin' cute! Love it! :smileyvery-happy: <3

I'm so jealous of y'all's set ups! I am just not sure where I can set something up. I have a tiny bathroom that I put makeup in and out of every morning. But my bedroom has terrible lighting.... Not sure what I can do to fix this issue! Of, and I live in NYC so tiny apartment :-)

(0) Hearts

I feel your pain!  I don't even have room for makeup in my bathroom, it all lives on my dresser.  And the living room.  And my closet...

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finally found a chandelier for my corner today. 

(0) Hearts

I love your Kevyn Aucoin wall art! =0)

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ahha!!!  I need to show the hubby this!!!  Else were at a lighting store trying to pick up some decent lighting for my princess corner and he was against a chandeleir cause the space isn't "big enough". sheeesh!  

Your space looks so neat and tidy and everything has a nice home.  Well done! 

Wow. Just wow!

[ Edited ]

Here's my vanity!  I am so thrilled that I finally got one and I've been having lots of fun doing my makeup at it.  The desk is from Ikea, the Micke desk.  The lamp and stool are from Ross.  The large mirror is antique and the small is from Best Buy.  The organizers are from Amazon and TJ Maxx.  I covered the chipped edge of the vanity with duct tape, then decided to cover the drawers too for contrast.

20141129_180827.jpg

This is random stuff

20141129_180840.jpg

Here's my UD eye pencils and makeup I grab almost everyday

20141129_180846.jpg

My lip pencils, mostly Bite and NARS, as well as my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, are in wine glasses over here...20141129_180856.jpg

And my full-sized lipsticks are here

20141129_180904.jpg

In the left drawer are more lipsticks and random stuff, like brushes I don't grab everyday

20141129_180934.jpg

And the right drawer is mostly eye palettes; the Z-Palette has UD Book of Shadows III and IV20141129_180919.jpg

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

the wind glasses are a super cute idea!!  Love them!   I also really like those lipstick holders more and more everytime I see them.  That would mean reorganizing and I'm not there right now.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments