Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

Awesome lighted mirror with switch! Is it homemade, or what brand/where did you get it?

(0) Hearts

haha It's homemade. I couldn't shell out the money for the brand ones I saw.

[ Edited ]

A couple years ago for my birthday, my boyfriend made me a tool box to store all of my makeup in a closet next to our bathroom! He took out one of the shelves of the closet and installed lights and an accompanying light switch for the closet! He painted the toolbox purple (my favorite color) and got stickers for my first and last name (I blurred out my last name) and other silver decorations to decorate it. It isn't the best picture, but the top of the box opens and has a big mirror and all of the drawers have different compartments to organize everything! He also put down velvet lining in all the drawers so my makeup is stored nicely. This doesn't store all my makeup, but stores everything I use the most often!

my box.jpg

<3, Randee

Omg!  Purple tool box!!!!!!  Very very awesome!!!!! I love that it's personalized!!!!  Somebody's loved!!!

Hehe, thanks, heartsmyface! It is a pretty amazing little toolbox Smiley Wink! Heart

<3, Randee

That's really sweet of him to make that for you! And he did a really nice job! I love how he put in the lighting for you. And the velvet lining in the shelves ... super nice touch!

Thanks, BuxomBabe80! He was super secretive the week when he was making it so it was a total surprise! Smiley Wink

<3, Randee

Swoon! So romantic!!!!

That is so awesome, Randee! He sounds like a catch! Smiley Wink

image.jpgI just redecorated my entire master bedroom and here is my brand new vanity area! 

(0) Hearts

Wow, Sarinalove! Your makeup area is gorgeous!

<3, Randee

(0) Hearts

It looks so sterile! 

(0) Hearts

Wow I love the natural light and the clean workspace! 

(0) Hearts

Yeah all that light would be perfect! 

(0) Hearts

aww thanks! Yes, the space has a ton of natural light! way better than my bathroom and that awful yellow light.

Gorgeous set up, sarinalove!  Very chic!  Does all of your makeup fit in that one drawer?!  I wish mine did that Smiley Sad  Hangs makeup hoarding head in shame...

xo, Mia

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I actually have this:

So all my makeup fits there and its in my bathroom. So i just move the box to my vanity area when i use it. I like to keep my bedroom clean and less cluttered. i have alot of makeup but not as much as most people here. 

(0) Hearts

Bummer, I had to remove the link since we dont allow outside links on BT. You're welcome to post a photo of it, if you'd like Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

image.jpgOops sorry i forgot! Here is what I have to organize my makeup. It fits pretty much everything except 2 naked palettes which I put in the drawer. 

(0) Hearts

Sarina, i love love love this case. It looks so perfect! Please tell us where it's from. I searched qvc and amazon and can'r find anything similar.

(0) Hearts

That looks like the perfect way to store everything!

<3, Randee
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments