Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

My Givenchy fits in the mega lipstick spinning tower from Lady Moss (it holds 116; there's one from Zahra that holds 81), and I'm pretty sure I've seen full-size Tom Ford and Burberry in pictures of other people's. The only lipsticks I've found that won't fit are Guerlain Rouge Gs and Marc Jacobs.

(0) Hearts

I do actually. It came from the removable 12 lipstick holder that comes w/ the Large Lux Acrylic Holder at

The Container Store ( you can get it at Overstock too ). It has large lipstick holders & it ascends from the bottom up so you can see all your lippies! I personally think the flat lipstick holder is better for the wider ones, but you can't see them as well. I think the 12 lipstick holder w/ it height on the sides is awesome for chubby sticks & lip-gloss. But either will do.

I have a smaller lipstick holder (it holds 9 in a compartment for lipsticks) & then it has a smaller wide base right above it where you can put lipsticks too ( I have had my Nars The Multiple there before & a cpl of chubbies. It has a tray where u can put skin care, foundation (taller bottles like polish) or lay your eyelash curler (etc.) down & it look nice. It also has places to put taller things like lip & eye liners, brushes, etc. I have the 4-drawer attachment that goes w/ it that I am willing to put along w/ it. I had rather part w/ that since the bottom 4 drawers were replaced w/ the Muji system & is nice & needs a home. I have it on my night stand w/ some vitamins, etc. in it. It's Sad b/c it is nice and should be used! lol

U want to sees omen pic's, etc. let me know. You can pm me or whatever Smiley Happy

My normal ones fit the Givenchy lipsticks if I put them in just right. 
I'm in search of lipstick holders that will fit the Marc Jacobs lipsticks.

All my other makeup is stored away, well. not stored but I have it organized on another set, this is immediate stuff, or stuff I use on a daily basis so that I don't have to be reaching in my other set. All my palettes though are over there (eyeshadows). And lippies. I just kept some of the fancy ones out here and some are in my bag. SAM_2320.JPG

image.jpgFinally got some organizing done!! Not enough yet though!! Still getting glass containers for my brushes that I'll fill with beads Smiley Happy I have too much stuff!!!!  Hahahaha 

(0) Hearts

I have the bottom left piece here in your pic! I like it & it fits MJ & Chubby sticks, etc.

This is the one I was talking about ( but 4 drawers) @DZIGGI Smiley Happy !

Too Big for what you were asking maybe, but can be broke into two pieces. You could use the top where u want your lipsticks & the bottom some where different!

What about you @StephaniLynn ?

Nice set-up SimplyYulz with some nice pretties too! Love it!

Can you tell me where you purchased these? Love them!

(0) Hearts

You can get all these things at Overstock, The Container Store, Muji, The Original Makeup Box ( I want, lol), Etsy, & oven Ultra & Walt mart!

I can help you look around & shop for whatever you are looking for!

I am obsessed w/ clear acrylic systems & have been doing/using & shopping for these things for years.... constantly on the look out!

I absolutely LOVE the Original Makeup Box systems & have seen on Etsy some awesome things w/ separate spacers & what not Smiley Happy ! really neat!

Finally came across them at winners after forever of working there for 4 years and never seeing.  If you in the states. It's the same company at marshals and tj Max. Found them in the beauty and home department

Everyone's collection setups are so beautiful!

I'm inspired to get a lot more creative with my collection now (instead of just placing products in various baskets lol). 

And I'm happy to discover the Sephora BT community - really reassures me that I'm not alone in my obsession love for the beauty and fun of makeup. Thanks for posting all the the gorgeous pictures ... you all rock Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

It is a lot of fun! I like to be able to look at all my goodies & organize them Smiley Happy !

It is a very frustrating & fun hobby !

Best of Luck on your new Hobby of Clear acrylics!

XO

Irish

I don't have a pretty vanity - yet. I'm using half of a cubicle in my home office. My husband's employer was going to throw it out so he asked me if I wanted it - why not?!

I love all things vintage so I've got a vintage glam thing going on here. These pictures were taken a couple of months ago and I have added things but my makeup area is an absolute disaster right now so I'll take updated pictures once I've organized it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

DUDE!

Like double triple WOW! I absolutely LOVE your setup!

It is beautiful! I love vintage jewelry & pieces such as this! I have been thinking on getting a triple (or double) layer cake stand (cupcake stand) & using it for some things (re-organizing my stuff AGAIN) !

The thing w/ my vanity is that it isn't that huge so I have to be space continue, but I do have flood plans in my head! bahahahaha

I absolutely LOVE your set up & pretty pieces (that includes everything)!

(0) Hearts

How gorgeous is this! Smiley Happy

This is beautiful Rhiannon!  I love vintage things but don't have an eye for it but you have got it!  I love how the Tarte blush palette fits right in!!

Thanks! I know. The blush palette fits perfectly and so does the Besame powder. I know some people weren't crazy about the Tarte blush palette packaging but I couldn't love it more. 

I actually liked the packaging but I don't own it.  Maybe I would feel differently if it was on my dresser.  Your set-up is very beautiful and romantic! 

005webedit.gif

This is fit into the open space under the bathroom vanity and next to the cabinet below the sink. Still looking for the right in-drawer organizers to go in these but for now it works. I didn't want to sacrifice prime floor space that could be better used on something else.

This is what I have on my counter in the bathroom vanity area, got it on ebay for a little over $12 with tax and free shipping; it contains the items I use most so they're easy to see and convenient to get to. The risk of this organizer turning out to be junk was worth not having to get in the car and drive all over the place only to find something out of my budget range if I found anything at all.

003webedit.gif

[ Edited ]

hey so this is my vanity area.

p.s i make those paintings and art decor.if you want any.....let me know ;p Smiley Very Happy

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

CM150114-22324201.jpg

CM150114-22331604.jpg

CM150114-22332905.jpg

CM150114-22334806.jpg

CM150114-22352008.jpg

CM150114-22352709.jpg

CM150114-22353510.jpg

CM150114-22354711.jpg

CM150114-22355412.jpg