Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I'm slowly collecting things I want for my vanity, but right now I'm living the college life in a small apartment. So I thought this current set up might help other ladies struggling with space issues! These 2 identical dressers were here when I moved in, so I turned the top drawer into a makeup  drawer and got an organizer for the top. The organizer just barely fits next to the jewelry box. There is a long wall mirror to the right of the organizer. It's not ideal, but it works well and keeps things out of the bathroom.

The drawer looks unorganized, but everything fits perfectly in a special compartment. I guess that's a sign to stop shopping! On the other side I keep my lotions and perfumey-type things on the other side with my books. 

rsz_img_2830.jpg

rsz_img_2831.jpg  rsz_img_2832.jpg

This is such a great use of minimal space. Maybe all I really need is another chest of drawers ... *pondering issue* ...

(0) Hearts

It works out pretty well with enough plastic organizers. That whole chest of drawers is pretty much accessories and stuff anyway haha

I thought that was EVE from Wall-E in the thumbnail but that fact it's a walrus is 1000x better.  And that teeny hedgehog!  LOVE.

I found a bunch of little glass animals at Pier 1 and had to have him! I got the walrus bank on clearance at target, I couldn't let him go unbought or unloved. <3

I have an owl bank that I got at Macy's on clearance for the exact same reason.  Animal banks just want to be loved!

my storage

I need to find a vanity desperately. I have tubs of makeup not out because I'm a stickler for looking clean and organized.  I don't want the typical Ike a white desk I feel everyone has. 

(0) Hearts

It is sooooo neat! Why aren't my daughter's sticklers for tidiness too?????

[ Edited ]

Try a nice hallway table with drawers and putting a big mirror behind it.  That's how I solved my issue with finding a vanity.  I couldn't find anything ready made that was to my taste, so yeah, I improvised.  You can't even tell they're not connected.  I bought a single dining room chair to sit on.  I said before that I got this stuff at Moes furniture but my hubby corrected me- it's from Scan Design. We went to so many places trying to find a vanity that my memory got skewed. image.jpg

Ignore the paintings.. I need to go over them again with more paint.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

(0) Hearts

Life goals !

Wow. This is utterly incredible. Your set up is absolutely inspired, and that chair is super gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you!! <3

::speechless::

::dies of jealousy::

(0) Hearts

Aww! Thanks!! 

That vanity is what dreams are made of.

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

I love the yeti chair!!! 

Haha me too. It was my big black friday purchase. I got it for a little under $300. 

That chair is too cute 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments