Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

It is!  I got three different patterns and figured out which one matched the lamp best. It's Scotch brand and this one is called Purple Paisley Princess. 

I'm just loving this thread! I'm getting all kinds of new ideas I've posted my bathroom before but now I've added a lot of stuff in it so I will post mine again. You ladies are great at giving me lots of great information, and once again thanks for all your help! Dan image.jpg

(0) Hearts

i had only caught the first 16 or 17 pages of this thread, and it recently (at least for me) popped up again on the front page so i thought i'd come here to catch up on all the cool vanity sets everyone's been posting and i just came across dan's. i really miss him..R.I.P. Dan..

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is great inspiration! I've been in my house for 8 years and the walls are still "builder beige". :smileysad:

Extra cool points for the Algenist! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Look at all that skincare!!  I try to keep mine hidden away!  If I had a concealed (away from prying eyes) room of my own I think I would go nuts with the products as well.  

I love the green wall!  Your counter looks like mine with all the bottles! :smileyhappy:

Thanks! Believe it or not but this is my bathroom and my wife has hers. I just love green and pink! I know I'm a man but pink just makes me happy in the morning! Thank goodness she has her own and I don't have to share. Lol. As always you girls never dissapoint me! Thanks Dan 

I thought I had lots of skincare and my wife's always saying she has no counter space left but yours is just amazing, thanks for the great ideas! I'm just in heaven! Thanks , Dan 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

What are those cake like items in the middle? 

where is that pink handheld mirror from!!

(0) Hearts

It has an Anna Sui vibe going on. 

I love seeing all these great ideas! Most of my stuff is in the bathroom, covering the whole counter pretty much and ever expanding. I have a shelf for perfumes in the bathroom, I added hooks and eyes for necklaces and earrings.

i added three shelves in my walk in closet for bath products. 

I have the rest of my perfumes on a desk and a round pedestal table in the bedroom. Maybe I'll be inspired to update my setup in the bedroom, but the light in the bathroom is so much better. Anyway, here it is:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

[ Edited ]

Ahhhhh,  my ocd!  The counter space..... It's gone!  O.O  Lol! 

(0) Hearts

The makeup mecca! Love it! 

I recently moved to a new apartment and decided to use that as an opportunity to set up a vanity! Well, vanity/desk who am I kidding? Putting my hole punch and stacks of envelopes in one of the cubbies barely makes it a desk hybrid! The desk + chair + sets of drawers (2) all cost just under $100 and I'm super happy about how it looks. :smileyhappy: 

IMG_20140815_124739.jpg

(0) Hearts

I really like the idea of a two tiered desk.   And whoa!  That's a lot of necklaces you have there! 

(0) Hearts

I love your set-up!  It's functional but still a lot of fun!  I especially love the necklaces.  Are they on a corkboard?

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Yep, they're on a corkboard, and hanging by thumbtacks. 

(0) Hearts

Where is your set up from?

(0) Hearts

I got the desk ($40) and chair ($15) from Walmart, and two sets of drawers from Hobby Lobby (bought on separate occasions so I could use their 40% off coupons on both of them. $21 each after discounts)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments