Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

This is so beautiful!  And so well organized!   I love everything about it!

(0) Hearts

Drool!  Soooooo colourful.  So sparkle.  Wow. 

(0) Hearts

This. Is. Ah-mazing. 

How are you so organized?!!? How do you keep it organized?! My desk gets messy a week after cleaning it! 

tumblr_mctqr1kjFm1qfr7rq.gif

Your gif choices are the best <3 Love Mulan!

Ho. Ly. Crap.

Not only is your setup amazingly organized and ridiculously visually appealing, but the variety and selection of products you have there is mind blowing. Is that a full set of Kiss Pops I see? I'm dying.

And can we talk about your color coordination please!? C'mon, colors arranged in a spectrum? Get out of here, it's seriously so perfect. My OCD streak is so happy right now.

(0) Hearts

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to borrow some of your ideas. Great set up!

(0) Hearts

Wow!  Looks wonderful!  Great job!

(0) Hearts

Whao how well organized and neat.

(0) Hearts

Ummmm, I'm in LOVE. I've always hated the thought of drawers because I wouldn't be able to easily see everything in my collection, and I never thought of setting everything up the way you did, with shelves....totally using this as inspiration whenever I get my own apartment and have the space for it all :smileyhappy:

(also, just followed you on IG)

(0) Hearts

Organization after my OCD heart.  Are the items in the red bin above the Divergent box loose or do they have dividers too?  I ask because I used to organize my stuff like that until one thing fell over, and then I was inadvertently playing dominoes.  

4.jpg

I would love to have more drawers, but then I won´t see what I have got and would not use! but I know would look more organized with drawers.

(0) Hearts

Love your setup, so much space and those chairs!!

(0) Hearts

Wow, you could have makeover parties with all that space!  

Wow.. i love it..!!!! I would kill to have all that space😍

image.jpg

image.jpg For my vanity I got a desk from ikea that has side shelves. & I use an original beauty box to store most of my makeup. But I'm considering buying Alex drawers. 

(0) Hearts

AHHH!!!! YES!! I've been looking for that storage box for SO long! Thank you!! (I wish I could heart this a million times)

My favorite part of the picture is finally seeing the infamous RobP (even more so since I now see you have at least 2 usernames dedicated to him).  Second favorite has to be the Mermaid.  I am assuming she's a perfume?

(0) Hearts

LOL I was just thinking the same thing - Hey look! It's Rob P!

(0) Hearts

Looks like we have the same taste in perfume! I have a lot of the same ones you do! Btw I love my Alex drawers! They're perfect for makeup storage!

I really like the lighting!  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments