Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

Thanks! It could have gone either way. I've had more than a few projects that didn't turn out matching the way they looked in my head when I started.

That is utterly fabulous! You are so handy. I have spent the past week of my precious vacation time stripping paint from the woodwork in my dining room. The results will not be nearly as awesome as yours!

(0) Hearts

You're too kind. How'd your project turn out? Woodwork is hard.

(0) Hearts

How much did you get that type writer?!

So vintage, LOVES 

I took that pic in the store. Stuff on top wasn't included in the low, low price. LOL. 

Post some pictures once you've painted it all up! I love customizing my stuff too!

I do too! I've painted almost every piece of furniture in our home. I love transforming something. My boyfriend jokes that I'll spray paint anything that will stand still! :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

I definitely will!

What an awesome find!!! Love it😍

image.jpg

This is my Alex 5-drawer from Ikea that I just got a couple weeks ago! I love it so much, and it wasn't very expensive! On top I have candles, my iPod dock/alarm clock, makeup bags that I wanted to display, and a couple new products that I want to try before putting them away in the drawers.

image.jpg 

In the first drawer I have eyeshadow palettes, quads, trios, duos, and singles.

image.jpg

In the second drawer I have eyeliners, minis (mascara, highlighters, Benetint, primers, setting spray, bronzer), blush, powder, skincare samples/masks.

image.jpg

In the third drawer I have lip gloss, lip balm, mini lip products (Lip Tar, lipstick).

image.jpg

In the fourth drawer I have brushes I don't use daily, eyelash curlers I'm not currently using, brush cleaner, a VIB Rouge compact that I've never used, blotting papers, and the clutch that the Summer Favourites set came in.

image.jpg

The fifth drawer has nothing in it (yet lol :smileyvery-happy:).

I also have this tray from Ikea that has all of the makeup I use on a daily basis in it. I do my makeup at the island in my kitchen, so it's much easier to carry a tray than a bunch of makeup products lol. 

I really want the Alex drawers, but I feel like I would have a hard time organizing because I want everything to fit perfectly. :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Haha yes! I despise opening my eyeshadow drawer because it just looks so unorganized 

(0) Hearts

That tray idea would've saved me so much pain a few years ago but I wasn't so clever about that:smileywink: 

(0) Hearts

Carrying all my stuff back and forth was a pain, so it didn't last long lol :smileyvery-happy: It's from Ikea, like almost all of my stuff lol

(0) Hearts

So neat and organized! I'm wondering what mini lash curler you have in the fourth drawer? I really want a mini curler for my corner lashes, but the s-curler didn't work me.

It's the Urban Decay curler! I think it's called the Revolution Curler or something. It didn't work all that great for me, so I use the Shu Uemura mini S-curler now and it works much better for me! 

(0) Hearts

I seethe original potion *-*

(0) Hearts

Yes! I miss the little genie bottles lol :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

It's so spacious! I'm not sure why vanities are typically made with such small drawers. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I agree. I like the Alex stuff because you can get glass tops to pit over two of them to make a desk, so I could add on to by drawers and make a vanity in the future!

(0) Hearts

So neat and so much room to fill with more stuff!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments