Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

One of the most organized stashes ever, love it!

Bed Bath and Beyond has cosmetic drawers for under $20 :smileyhappy:

Thanks girl, I'm checking that out tomorrow :smileyhappy:

I love how everything is so neat and easy to see. You have a beautiful collection! 

I love that you label your drawers! I label just about everything! :smileyhappy:

I don't know how people live without them!!

I like the way you organize your make up stuffs :smileyhappy: 

This thread has given me serious vanity envy... and provided lots of inspiration!

photo 1.JPG

Here is my vanity- the PB Teen Lilac Desk. My brushes are being washed right now, but they normally are in front of my Disney mirrors. I am trying to find the perfect large mirror to go with the vanity to hang on the wall. And I am still trying to justify the matching chair to the vanity... but why spend $350 on a chair when I can get more makeup? Most likely, I am going to paint the existing chair to match the vanity...

photo 2.JPG

This is the Pier One Hayworth Lingerie Chest. I store my mini perfumes on top (to see a close up on my mini perfumes: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance/Show-Me-Your-Mini-Perfume-Collection/m-p/1452412#M5347), the first two drawers are used for my jewelry, and the rest are makeup and skincare (along with back ups) that don't fit into my vanity.

(0) Hearts

umm can i just have the meteorites please?!

i want this!!!!! it's so pretty!!!!  

I was going to say I love your cute desk, but then I saw that gorgeous lingerie chest! I love your set-up! :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you so much kittichick! I loved the mirrored look! It just pulls everything together!

Wow! That is a beautiful set up, Missie772! That Pier One Hayworth Lingerie Chest is beautiful. :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee

Thank you so much @Randee! I spent over a year stalking it to see if I really wanted to get it or to get a cheaper Ikea chest like the Alex!

Looks like somebody finally found their long lost Cinderella mirror! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: 

Love the lingerie chest too by the way!

I did- I ended up spending way too much money on it, but I rather buy it now than wait for the price to get higher and higher... :smileysad:

Thanks killahbabe! You should get one- it is amazing!

I love looking at everyone's vanities! My fiance and I just moved into a house together, and he's going to build a vanity for me. That's going to take awhile, so I need to find a cheap alternative in the meantime. Any suggestions for something under $200?

Ikea has some great ones for under $200! And after that, you can reuse it somewhere else as a desk!

Eventually, I'd love to set up a vanity table with a chair.  I've always liked the way they look, especially older antique styles.  For now, I just stand in front of the bathroom sink while putting on makeup.  At least the sink's right there when I need it  :smileywink:

I recently ordered clear acrylic makeup drawers from Muji's US site. I bought four of the "Acrylic Case 5 Drawers" for $27.95 each.  Here are a couple pictures of how my makeup is currently organized using the Muji drawers.

20140520_223743.jpg

Lippies.jpg

IMAG0108.jpgIMAG0107.jpg

I have the Ikea Malm and I just cut up boxes from purchases and stuck it underneath the glass to spruce it up a bit :smileyhappy:

Mirror and Lights: Ikea

Chair: TJ Maxx - I had my eye on it for several weeks but I couldn't bring myself to pay $129 and when I went to look at it again, it was marked down to $99!

Magnified mirror: TJ Maxx

Drawers: Hautelook and Bed, Bath & Beyond

Lipstick holders: Hautelook & Amazon

Vanity Tray: Lamps Plus, SO RANDOM! But exactly what I wanted.

I made the brush holders using stuff I got from Michael's.

I also made this jewelry board and nail polish racks: 

IMG_20140525_232830.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments