Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

image.jpgOops sorry i forgot! Here is what I have to organize my makeup. It fits pretty much everything except 2 naked palettes which I put in the drawer. 

(0) Hearts

Sarina, i love love love this case. It looks so perfect! Please tell us where it's from. I searched qvc and amazon and can'r find anything similar.

(0) Hearts

That looks like the perfect way to store everything!

Best,
Randee

(0) Hearts

is that from QVC? they have a couple of nice makeup organizers....

(0) Hearts

I love this!! Where did you get it?

(0) Hearts

OMG where is this from?!?!

(0) Hearts

I got it from qvc and its by lori greiner. They have it in a few colors. I have it in brown and wish I got it in white to match my new vanity area but at the time brown matched my bathroom granite. So for now my makeup is in my bathroom and thrn i just bring it to my vanity area to do my makeup. My collection isnt huge but i have a lot of good quality items and it somehow all fits in this. Love it! Its the best organizer for me. Makes me not buy more than what I can fit inside of it.

image.jpegHere is my actual makeup organizer. Again, it's by Lori Greiner of qvc. 

(0) Hearts

I love how clean and bright this space is!

upload_4674621250342169802.jpgupload_1123357727191363212.jpgMy husband made mine for me I think it was two years ago for my birthday. I wanted a big mirror with lights but refused to let him spend the money on one. So he made me one and surprised me with one and with a Desk that he got off craigslist and cleaned up. Lights on shows how I seen it when they surprised me and then lights off after they  moved it to my room and set up my gifts and some of my makeup on the desk. I love , love it! I even got a cute pink chair to go with it :smileyhappy:

By the way. The lights even have a remote so I just have to press a button to turn on my lights .  Have I mentioned I love it ?

That set up is awesome, imbeautiful! I love the pink! 

Best,
Randee

Oh wow!  Now that's true love! 

Aww! How sweet of him. Looks great. The remote thing is cool.

(0) Hearts

Thanks everyone! He made the remote so I wouldn't have to bend down to turn it on , it's pretty painful these days to bend down. The lights are also very bright and light up my (Opps our) whole room. So I can turn the lights on and off while in bed if I need more light then the light in our room is giving out. 

The set up is so cute!  I love how you have the tokidoki & UD palette displayed, it adds such a fun pop of color!!

xo, Mia

That was so incredibly sweet of your hubby. Great guy you have there!

My vanity is my nightstand and this drawer unit thing I posted in this thread (FANTABULOUS MAKEUP STORAGE, FROM HOBBY LOBBY!!) but I had not yet posted any pictures from my nightstand.

image.jpgMy FAVORITES! My buxom collection I bought the big Christmas set this last year. Best ever. I already lost one. :smileysad:

image.jpgSome of my other lippies... The short ones that fit best in this acrylic storage.

image.jpg

My perfume samples.

image.jpgThe set of "Deconstructed Rose" still in their package/tray. I already lost one of these, too. Bummed!

image.jpgMy new caboodles acrylic. 

image.jpgA view of my tall black makeup storage unit and the nightstand. 

Oh how I would love to have a makeup room. And a purse and shoes room. And.... :smileyhappy:

What do you mean by "lost"?

(0) Hearts

Literally MIA... Fell out of my purse most likely. I am seriously the worst. I lose everything... Keys, remotes, receipts, my kids. JUST kidding!  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts
  1. Oh no! You're one of those people who needs fobs on everything! Lol

Oh I really like that, I try to be more organized, I need to buy some stuff and maybe I'll be able to post a picture of my setup ><

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments