Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

That one is the fun palette, I also have the feminine palette but it's up for trade so it's not in the picture.

Here's mine. I basically take up the entire top of our dresser. I also have a nail polish holder. It's a wee bit embarrassing....I have more stowed away in my bathroom and a bag of lip products that I'm not in love with hibernating in my pj drawer, lol. I wish I had better lighting and storage! image.jpg

image.jpg

LOL, I love the part where you said you have lip products hibernating in your PJ drawer.

I need one of those nail polish shelves

(0) Hearts

Oh me too. my nail polishes are in a bin in my closet. 

(0) Hearts

That's a lot of surface space for playing on! 

(0) Hearts

Love your nailpolish shelf!! I also really like that dresser, I love different kinds of wood.

I don't have a vanity, but I REALLY want one. I just don't know how to fit it in my house LOL. But I'm actively trying to find a way to make enough room, since I have to being the items I'm putting on into the washroom, then back into their storage drawers/bags.

(0) Hearts

a girlfriend of mine uses a tall end table with a drawer and has put a standup mirror behind it and a little stool. Her bathroom doesn't have much for counter space so she had to improvise,  

(0) Hearts

Maybe a really small one with only one drawer? There are options out there for under $100!

Meaaaag your vanity is so beautiful! I don't have an 'official' setup, so I don't have any photographs for you. Someday I would love a lighted vanity, but I would need to figure out a good space for it in my bedroom.

Thanks! I'm going to move this around a bunch I'm sure.  I considered putting it below a sky light, but then worried stuff would melt if it ever got too hot :/

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Im pretty happy with my little oasis. And I LOVE the little organizers, I got them from Target & they're stackable too! I feel though that I can never find the right height when it comes to chairs/stools though, or ones that are somewhat comfortable... Anyone have any suggestions? 

(0) Hearts

What about heading to somewhere like Office Depot or Office Max and getting an office chair that spins and adjusts height?

i love your gothic theme! wow! Very nice!

Ahh I have this same one in black! But I broke the stool the day I put it together :smileysad: I went to turn while sitting on it and the leg snapped!image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I have a very similar vanity! I wish the corners weren't so sharp on the drawers. I hit my knees on them all the time. I put the stool somewhere else and bought a big furry chair. I wish the drawers were bigger. Mine look the same.

unnamed.jpg

Awww that sucks. Its probably nice to have a chair with a back.

That would've made me cry. 

I love seeing other people's vanity! 

This is currently mine:

photo-1.JPG

It is currently set up in my spare bedroom's closet, and I use that for my girl cave. I have al my makeup and purses and jackets. I love it so much! It kind of stinks because I do have to stand up to do my makeup, but it's no biggie. My fiancé installed those little wall lights for me and they give me awesome lighting. I want to get a little bigger mirror, but eh. I also need something better for my brushes. I really want to get the large brush holder from Elf. 

Here are closeups. 

photo-2.JPG

At the very top is my Beauty and The Beast collection as well as my perfumes and BPAL's. Then the second row are my pallets, brushes, cleansing stuff, and in the drawers are my lipsticks separated by MAC and Regular.

photo-3.JPG

Then right here is my main stuff. I have my foundations in that little black round thing that's supposed to be a brush holder, all my different glasses to fit my mood (lol), and my most used items are in the middle, as well as my R2D2 holding my finishing sprays and primers. I have some more perfume oils there with LUSH, and a little pencil holder thing from Target holding some of my indie makeup lip gloss from Makeup Beauty Addiction. 

Everytime I get something new, I give it a place and I can't help but stand back and look at all of it. I'm happy with my collection...but I need more! Haha. 

@dahlianoir I love your Beauty and the Beast collection!! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments