Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

I did not think anything when I wrote it.  My computer likes to autocorrect perfectly acceptable words, so I sometimes read posts after they show up to make sure it did not change anything.  When I read it, I realized it.  I do not want to remove autocorrect, because I cannot spell.  It still helps more than it hurts, I think.

(0) Hearts

I actually just removed it from my ipad the other day because this site messes up when I would go back and delete and rewrite a word. It would predict what I was going to say and smash words together that made no sense. It got so frustrating I decided I'd rather make spelling errors than deal with it.

auto correct on my phone has been ridiculous! I was telling my friend how I'm so tired from block schedule and my phone corrected "block schedule" to "blocks chief ulema" and i was just like wtf

I will probably get there soon.  Every once in a while, I read a post that has me saying what.  I do not want to be that poster.

I'm really liking this! :smileyhappy: where did you get it from? I need one so bad but it's hard to fit into my room

Thank you! I got it off Amazon, they have a bunch available. The one I really wanted was removed from my cart (unavailable!) the day I went to buy it...I emailed them about it and they couldn't give me a return date. Of course it came back in stock today...

If you check there are a bunch of smallish ones that may work from you. Some only have one drawer, but you could use a chest or case for the overflow. 

Waaaaaaaah! I need another chest. My jewellery box is inaccessible at the moment. And I need a space for my hair stuff. ;D that's what I'm gonna tell my man.  it's mostly true. 

It looks REALLY nice though! I love your stool!!!!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments