Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

image.jpg

UPS man snubbed them again today! I keep telling them he's a nice man and we like him but they didn't listen. They always guard the door. :smileyhappy: 

Awwww. My cat thinks she's a guard cat. She guards the stairs outside our bedroom and turns into alarm cat if she sees someone. 

I bet you live in Australia :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

you got that a bit wrong there, eh? 

(0) Hearts

Youre from canada ? 

(0) Hearts

^ that was a clue! 

A fellow maple drinker, eh!

Yep! Vancouverite! You? 

I'm in Toronto :smileyhappy: But I LOVE Vancouver!

(0) Hearts

What made you think I was an Aussie? 

Maybe she thinks you're an Aussie because the pic is upside down. :smileyhappy:

Australia.jpg

(0) Hearts

image.jpg

Exactly :smileyvery-happy: My attempt at a lame joke!

I have to keep my goodies locked up, because my two year old likes to play with them.  When he gets a little older, I want to put them on display like this.  

My sons are nine and eleven and will let me put makeup on them sometimes. They think it's so funny! I DO overdo it on them for comedic effect. It's this strange bonding experience. 

I just read that back, and I swear I did not mean it the way it sounds.  My goodness that sounds bad.

That didn't sound bad! If they're in danger on display- well that's just not good! 

Hahaha I never would have thought that unless you said something! Makes sense. It's fun to look at!

(0) Hearts

I did not think anything when I wrote it.  My computer likes to autocorrect perfectly acceptable words, so I sometimes read posts after they show up to make sure it did not change anything.  When I read it, I realized it.  I do not want to remove autocorrect, because I cannot spell.  It still helps more than it hurts, I think.

(0) Hearts

I actually just removed it from my ipad the other day because this site messes up when I would go back and delete and rewrite a word. It would predict what I was going to say and smash words together that made no sense. It got so frustrating I decided I'd rather make spelling errors than deal with it.

auto correct on my phone has been ridiculous! I was telling my friend how I'm so tired from block schedule and my phone corrected "block schedule" to "blocks chief ulema" and i was just like wtf

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments