Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

(0) Hearts

MU Set-Up.gifI am lucky enough to have a built-in vanity in my bedroom with a sink :smileywink: I stash the products I don't use every day in a cabinet in my BR

I love my vanity but I'm out of room!

image.jpgimage.jpg

(0) Hearts

This is FAB! Your own counter!

(0) Hearts

This is so well organized! Lovely. 

(0) Hearts

I love your vanity too So pretty and very neat.

(0) Hearts

OH.MY.GOSH. 

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. 

Vanity makeup set goals

Thank you MNSnowPricess!  I've been collecting for a long time! I finally convinced my husband I need a space for a separate vanity after I started storing my makeup under HIS side of the bathroom cabinets and taking over the counters.. Hehe :smileyhappy: 

I love those lips!! Beautiful set up!

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  It was a Nars lip set but I mostly bought it for the lips 😊

[ Edited ]

My vanity is huge but I'm not showing it because I also store my favorite books and other crap on it. This is the part that contains makeup. My brushes and makeup bags are in the drawers of the vanity.  I mainly use this file cabinet from the container store to store my makeup as well as stack clear cubes also from container store.  I purposely purchased a small cabinet to keep me from collecting too much stuff.  So far this silver cabinet and clear cubes contain about 300 items. 

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

I share a counter in our bathroom with the hubs, but he kindly lets me have the middle section in between the two sinks as well, so this is where I store my day-to-day makeup & brushes.  I keep everything else squirreled away in traincases in the closet and bring items out when needed.  I have a little chair in the middle of the counter - it's a great spot to sit & do my nails (or my makeup, if I'm attempting something complicated and know that it's going to take a while!).

IMG_0617.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

Ah - we have the same hairbrush :smileyhappy:. Who makes those gold brushes??

(0) Hearts

Isn't it awesome? I've been using it for the last five years and absolutely love it. :-) The Alexis Bittar brushes came out as a Sephora collar for the 2014 holiday season. It looks like they have a new brush set collab with a new designer coming up for 2015!

They're the Alexis Bittar + Sephora collection.  They're sold out now but man are they beautiful!

Thanks michelleshops! They are definitely beautiful :smileyhappy:.

They were in my loves list for a looooonnnnngggg time!

oh wow! I am in love with all your Anna Sui makeup containers! Your collection looks so polished and fab! ^^

(0) Hearts

Aw, thanks! I love her stuff so much - I wish Sephora carried her makeup line as well.

I just moved into a new apartment and I told my boyfriend that if there was enough space in our bedroom, I would like a vanity. After settling our bed in and everything, there was just enough space for a small one! Also, IKEA has just released a small dressing table type vanity, the BRIMNES Dressing Table. I was so excited! Needless to say, an IKEA trip shortly followed, then a trip to The Container Store.

I considered MUJI drawers, but the Luxe Acrylic Drawers that The Container Store was advertising were super nice. Stackable, re-arrangable, and easy to add new pieces to it without having to buy a whole set of everything (like another 3 drawer). Also, the fact that they had so many different types of drawers was sweet,

IMG_3336-min.JPG
Picture with drawer open and mirror pulled up!

IMG_3335-min.JPG
Drawer closed 

IMG_3337-min.JPG
Close up of drawers and mirror pulled down :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

Really like your set up =)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments