veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Lips

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your LIPS - I know some of you have been waiting for this! This series includes lipsticks, lip glosses, lip pencils, lip primers, lip plumpers, lip stains and lip balms.

This is the 3rd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: nails, perfume, skin care, body care, hair care and brushes.

For the new comers also check out the face and eye series already posted.

Well I just added some lip stuff to my collection that isn’t in the picture.

I am now a total BITE BEAUTY addict! I love their products and can’t wait to see what they will come up with next :smileywink:

I also have a lot of lip balms but they aren't in this pic.  My favorite by far is Intelligent Nutrients - Lip Delivery Nutrition.

Note to readers:  Last year MAC came out with a grey lipstick for Black Friday.  Anyone has this?  Any news if they will do it again this year?  Yes I want one! And yes I like unusual stuff.  I have the lip tar called sebastian... It's not in this pic. Go look it up. lol  :smileywink:

rsz_img_00000385.jpg

veronika23

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Lips

ohhh pretty :smileyhappy:

StyleLynn

Up until this past year I would buy one or two lip products at a time and use them until they were gone and then my Sephora addiction began... image.jpg

SydBristow

I swear...my eye collection and lip collection photos will be posted soon!! :smileyhappy:

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Get a move on it girl! lol :smileywink:

Katty2323

My lip drawerIMG_1328[1].JPG

Lipsticks

IMG_1329[1].JPGGlosses and random stuff

IMG_1331[1].JPG
I have a few more new lippies not pictured too like my bobbie brown, ud revolution and shesido.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Nice little collection you've got there :smileywink:

pinklissamel

KayyLynn your nude lip collection is making me swoon over here!!!!  I love the nude lip look. Your collection is fantastic!!!!!!!

KayyLynn

Thank you! I have a few other lippies I really have been wanting to add to the collection but I am trying to be good until after Christmas...... I feel like I have the majority of the MAC nudes that will work for my skin tone so I have a couple Marc Jacobs lipsticks I would like to pick up and quite a few rouge volupte and volupte sheer candy from YSL I am really swooning over. Lippies and blush are my weakness though lol.

KayyLynn

[ Edited ]

I will start with saying I am addicted to MAC lippies! I don't get very daring with my lipstick, I am pretty boring as I mostly just wear a nude lip.

First picture is how I store everything, not ideal but it works, the drawer on the left is one in a set of drawers on top of my vanity and these are lippies I use but not everyday. The middle clear container sits on top of my vanity and are my most loved and used lippies. The containers on the right are stored in a vanity drawer and are my least used lippies. Last the loose items in the middle are lippies I may purge from my collection as they don't get much love at all?

IMG_92791.JPG

Lipsticks in the back are the least used to the most used in the front, 9 times out of 10 I reach for MAC.
IMG_92831.JPG

Most of my gloss collection. The ones standing in the back are my most used and loved.

IMG_92851.JPG

missfawnie

(0) Hearts

Oh my goodness- I love your lip collection. Your shade selections are absolutely lovely. Consider me super jealous. :smileyhappy:

KayyLynn

(0) Hearts

Thank you, after pulling everything out I realized even more how much of a weakness I have for lip products!

veronika23

Pretty.  I love MAC too but just can't do the glosses anymore... Too sticky :smileywink:

KayyLynn

I used to wear my MAC pretty much everyday but I am finding if I reach for the MAC glosses it's the creamsheen ones and not the lipglasses, I guess I don't enjoy them as much as I once did? I would like to pick up some more of the Lancome and Chanel, I also really enjoy my Buxom!

veronika23

Yeah I still enjoy MAC lipstick but have developed an obsession with bite. lol

KayyLynn

I haven't tried the Bite lippies yet but have heard lots of great things about the line, it's starting to peak my interest!

veronika23

It's nice, soft, creamy and pigmented. :smileyhappy:  I got the cuvee set because those colors were right up my alley :smileywink:

jenpred

[ Edited ]

Below is my modest lip collection. I must admit I'm not too adventurous when it comes to lip color. My next purchase, though, will definitely be a YSL lippie. I've inquired about them, and the packaging is just divine - I totally need a Sheer Candy in my stash!

• Kat von D Mini Lipstick - Celebutard
  • VIB Rouge Bite Lipstick
  • Merle Norman Lipstick Sample - Americana (btw, has anyone ever heard of this brand? I received this sample at IMATS LA earlier this year)
  • YSL sample :smileyhappy:
  • BareMinerals Lip Glosses (full-size) in Iced Champagne (unopened) and Angel Food Cake
  • NARS Lip Gloss in Rose Gitane
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
  • BareMinerals Mini Gloss in Apricot Nectar
  • Buxom Lip Gloss in Stare
  • Korres Lip Glaze in Crocus
  • Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
  • Benefit Lip Glosses in Sugarbomb and Dandelion
  • Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Liv's Lips
  • Bare Minerals Loud and Clear Lip Sheer in Pink Pulse, Amped Pink, Tangerine Trance, and Berry Remix
  • Jack Black SPF 25 Lip Balm in Black Tea & Blackberry (my FAVORITE!)

orkira

lips.JPGMy small lip collection.

veronika23

How do you like the Hourglass?

orkira

[ Edited ]

Love the lip glosses not a huge fan of the liquid lipstick though that dries my lips out a bit even with lip balm!  The lip glosses however are very moisturizing, don't crack or dry my lips out, aren't sticky, and are just gorgeous colors on the lips.

veronika23

Thanks!  Yeah I don't like sticky lip glosses :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 195 replies
  • 421 hearts
  • 67 in conversation
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • kenny