veronika23

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Fragrances

Time for another one :smileywink:

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best.

Ok ladies time to share your stash for your fragrances!

This is the 5th in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: skin care, body care, hair care and brushes. Might do one with samples as well. :smileywink:

For the new comers also check out the face, eyes, lips and nails series.

Not super super into perfumes but someone here on BT got me into Tokyomilk. You know who you are :smileywink: Will be getting some shortly. 

I prefer sweet scents for fall/winter like vanilla and fresh scents in the spring/summer.

rsz_img_00000397.jpg

shortstuff07

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Fragrances

20140612_173629_resized.jpg This is my current Jo Malone stash.  Oops.  This is a semi recent collection photo, minus KVD Sinner and Saint, some Jo's, and probably something else.  

20140529_091513_resized_1.jpg

veronika23

Wow!  So many new posts!  Thanks ladies!  I love seeing all those pretty bottles :smileyhappy:

ghkim

finally got around to posting my perfume collection:

perfumes.JPG

i just got rid of a few and plan to possibly purchase a couple more during the promo.

Geminichilde

So nice! Is that pinkish one Vivienne Westwood? I've always wanted to try her perfumes.

ghkim

yes, that is vivienne westwood boudoir. i love the bottle but the fragrance is not great on me. many say that men are entranced by it but i don't wear it enough to find out for myself.

jojobe

Very nice collection! 

ghkim

thanks!

jaimelove

this is beautiful. 

ghkim

thanks! i have a bunch of perfumes that don't get much mention on BT so i thought it would be interesting to post. of all of these, my prized posession is the tiny little sad looking vial in the middle: cradle of light. it is atrociously expensive so i don't wear it that often, in the hopes that it will last me the rest of my life.

jaimelove

my collection really needs to start growing :smileyhappy: it's so sad compared to everyone else's! i have never heard of cradle of light... i am assuming it smells amazing though :smileywink: 

ghkim

(0) Hearts

well when rtsb 2.1 makes its way back to you, it's going to include a nice addition to your collection :smileywink:

poppit

[ Edited ]

Yes! I'm so obsessed with smells, perfume is my own personal aroma therapy I can't go without it (lightly applied, of course).

This is my expanding collection which I already have a few more additions planned for:

DSC_0489.JPG

Back Row  - From the Left:

Kat Von D Sinner and Saint, Clean White Woods, Rollerballs (Boyfriend and Millionaire Boyfriend, La Vanilla Original and Lemon, Kat Von D Saint and Sinner, Philosophy Falling in Love) Lemon Sugar, and minis of La Vanilla and Lemon Sugar.

Left Square - From the Left:

Gucci Guilty Black, Deluxe Samples (D&G The One Desire, Versace Crystal Noir, Narciso Rodriguez for her), Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Intense, and Dior Hypnotic Poison.

Right Square - From the Left:

Boyfriend and Billionaire Boyfriend, A scent called Tobacco from a local brewery gift shop (it's very spicy), and Tocca Margaux.

DSC_0497.JPGI won't list all of my samples, but this is the stash I've accumulated over the years, and there are a few in there I plan to buy full sizes of.

ireneh

Loved all the pictures! The mini ones are so cute and decorative :smileyhappy: Almost makes me want to start a collection even though I never wear any perfume. I can count the number of perfumes I have in 1 hand haha.

kraezilyunique

My stash is nowhere as impressive as some of the ones on here, but I love these types of threads, so here’s my picture:

photo.JPG

Top: Marc Jacobs Honey and rollerball, Estee Lauders Pleasures, mini Clinique Happy rollerball, Victoria's Secret Bombshell, Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir, Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly

Bottom: Bath and Body Works Amber Blush, Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day, Marc Jacobs Daisy sample, Flora by Gucci sample, Clean Skin sample, Clean sample, Philosophy Living Grace sample, Marc Jacobs Dot Sample, Dior sample, Pink Sugar Aquolina sample, Marc Jacobs Honey sample, Dolce and Gabbana Desire sample, and Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb rollerball. I've gotten some new perfume samples since I've taken this picture, like Viva la Juicy, Dolce and Gabbana, Tory Burch, and Giorgio Armani, but didn't feel like taking another picture just for samples.

My favorite is Marc Jacobs Honey ☺

nikki

I thought I had a lot more perfume than I do, which clearly means I need to start hoarding.

IMG_1296.JPG

Victoria Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

Beyond Paradise

Paris Hilton >.>

Anna Sui mini

Kenzo Flower mini

IMG_1295.JPG

Victoria's Secret Heavenly

Lancome Tresor in Love

Aqua di Gioia

Pink Ice

DKNY Be Delicious

solveig

[ Edited ]

IMG_1445.JPGThe only perfume not pictured is my beloved Lady Gaga's Fame (it's on my night stand, as I sometimes like to smell it right before going to bed).

Starting with the pink bottle(?) in the left corner:

Givenchy Play

Avon Free O2 (funny thing, my mom got this perfume as a bonus to one of her eBay purchases and gave it to me since she didn't like the scent. Now, every time I wear it, she asks "What's the name of the perfume you're wearing? It's lovely!" LOL)

Chanel Chance Eau de Fraiche

Bvlgari Eau the Vert

Escada Into the Blue

Next group is a bunch of point perks/samples:

DKNY Golden Delicious

Tom Ford Violet Blonde

Balenciaga Paris

Then, starting with the red apple bottle:

Nina Ricci Nina (it's not my first bottle, and I was so sad to realize that they must have changed the formulation slightly, because it is certainly not the perfume I first bought in 2008)

Nina Ricci Premier Jour

Gucci Eau de Perfume II (my all-time favorite)

Bill Blass Nude

Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir

Caroline Herrera 212

I am not including the tiny samples because, frankly, "Ain't nobody got time for that". I have a whole basket of them and they are just sitting there, not being used, so I don't even know what I've got.

I am also not including body sprays because the only ones I have had been gifted to me and I just use them as room sprays occasionally. Personally, I am not a fan of them.

@veronika23, btw I absolutely adore CK IN2U! It's one of my friend's signature scent and I love it on her and in the bottle. But when I tried it on myself - oh goodness, it smelled so bad, I was devastated :smileysad:

MikuNerd65

Hahahaha I smell one of my bottles almost every 20 minutes...But it's sooooo tempting ~mmmmm~ It's Meow! by Katy Perry. I swear to god it smells just like candy, yum.

WhereYouStand

[ Edited ]

1. Bath & Body works: Sensual Amber
  2. Bath & Body works: Sheer Freesia (in the glass & Silver moon goddess bottle)
  3. Bath & Body Works: wild honeysuckle (in the pink atomizer)
  4. Coach Signature
  5. Coach Poppy
  6. Coach Poppy Blossom
  7. Coach Love
  8. Coach Poppy & Poppy Blossom Duo
  9. Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue (Sample)
  10. Ed Hardy: Skulls & Roses
  11. Gucci: Guilty (Sample)
  12. Kat Von D: Adora (discontinued)
  13. Kat Von D: Saint x2 rollerball & bottle
  14. Mac Jacobs: Daisy (Sample)
  15. Mac Jacobs: Dot (Sample)
  16. Ralph Lauren: Ralph, The light blue bottle
  17. Theirry Mugler - Alien
  18. Tokyomilk dark Destiny
  19. Tokyomilk dark Wisdom
  20. Tokyomilk Dark - Chance
  21. Tokyomilk Dark - Tainted Love2014-01-05 18.07.30.jpg

LCResz

Y'all inspire me to organize!

image.jpgThis is the vast majority of my collection of rollerballs and purse sprays, although only of few are ever really in rotation. 

LCResz

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

Back row: Banana Republic Rosewood, Kenzo Flower Tag, Origins Ginger, Harvey Prince Yogini, Thierry Mugler Innocence, Armani Code, Katy Perry Purr, Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom

Middle row: Philosophy Amazing Grace, Jo Malone Vetyver, Juicy Couture La La, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Jo Malone Oud and Bergamot dry body oil, Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

Front row: Versace Veritas, DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom, Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia, Michael Kors Gold Rose

These are my full size bottles. My rollerball collection is disorganized right now, thinking of converting test tube racks into a fun display but I have to find a few with the right diameters.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 118 replies
  • 245 hearts
  • 44 in conversation
    • kalex
    • nikki
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • jxw200
    • mia135