Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

This is stuff that I use on a normal basis :smileyhappy:

DSC05753.JPG

DSC05752.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

I seem to have misplaced a couple of concealers but this is pretty much it for my face products :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Shew, just read this whole thread and holy pretties!! I got up to take some pictures to add it and maybe resurrect this thread….long story short I started unloading 1 drawer and that f@@@ this, I don't know how these ladies did it. POWER TO YOU.LOLOL

[ Edited ]

Here is my (embarrassing) blush stash! I realize I seem like a hoarder, but I have collected these over years (...as if that makes it better)! I also apologize for my lack of organization -- I just got this storage dresser and I need a better system. Anyway, here we have:

Chanel Joues Contraste (I clearly collect these!):

Chanel.jpg

NARS (...also a problem) and Tarte:

NARS.jpg

Miscellaneous higher end -- most are from Rock & Republic (at left -- this was the best blush!), Burberry, Tom Ford, Chantecaille, Dainty Doll, Armani and Paul & Joe. Guerlain Cruel Gardenia is making a cameo, even though I don't usually keep it with these.

Rock and Republic etc..jpg

...and, lastly (that I know of!), other randoms including T. LeClerc (the silver and gold compacts at left), La Roche-Posay, Clarins, Bourjois, Laura Mercier and MAC limited editions (Disney Villains, 2010 Spring Colour Forecast, etc.).

MAC etc..jpg

This is an old thread, but I have to say that I am amazed at your collection.  I do not own a single blush.  Since I tend to have reddish skin, I correct it with green BB cream and have always stayed away from adding any color to my face.  Seeing these pictures is encouraging me to try experimenting with blush for the first time! 

(0) Hearts

Um....awesome!! :smileyhappy:

Your collection is uuhhhmazing!  Love the T. LeClerc, the compacts are so elegant!

Thank you! I love the taller powder containers, too -- have you seen those? They look so pretty on a dresser or vanity! :smileyhappy:

Yes, they're beautiful!

Katie1724, thank you so much! I am in awe of your collection! Also, thank you for making me feel less alone in the amount of makeup I hoard.

You're welcome! Glad we're both not alone :smileyhappy:

LOVE YOUR BLUSH STASH!! I honestly don't believe there is such a thing as too much blush.

What are your favorite colors/finishes? I'm obsessed with peachy pinks with a bit of shimmer. Tarte's Dollface is my absolute favorite (with highlighter over top)! TheBalm's Down Boy is a close second! :smileyhappy:

Thank you, fellow Katie! It's so hard to pick favorites! I love Dollface (I only have the mini version), but I've never tried Down Boy. I love peachy pinks, too! Chanel Rose Initiale is a good one (the shimmer is so slight, it translates as a glow). Chantecaille also has beautiful peachy pinks -- they've recently revamped their blush line, so I'm not sure what is still available, but Emotion and Laughter are beautiful. :smileyhappy:

OMG wow!  Can I come over and play lol :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Now I know why you want NARS Nirvana :smileywink:  I was curious to see what it looked like but wasn't even able to find a pic of it.

Yes! :smileyvery-happy: 

Nirvana is a peachy brown color…I have no idea when it was discontinued, but I'd guess at least ten years ago (I've only ever seen it in pictures of other people's stashes!). I may never find it, but that's okay :smileytongue:

Oh ok.  Well I hope you do find it.  You never know :smileywink:  Or ask Nars to do a repromote of it.  Do they do that?  Repromote LE items?

Thanks! Sometimes they bring shades back, I think. Outlaw was discontinued for a few years (or maybe it was just being reformulated). Passion was repromoted in the NARS ♥s Chicago set (renamed as "Windy City") so I guess it happens sometimes! :smileyvery-happy:

Let's hope it comes back for you!  I'm a huge fan of MAC as you can see and they told me anytime you want something call and e-mail, if there's enough people they bring it back.  They told me to do that with the Huggable Lipcolours which are beautiful and LE.

Yes! I meant to tell you that I love your collection, too -- I love MAC's limited edition collections, but I missed out on the Archie one! I meant to ask you -- what is the MSF on the right? It looks pretty and I couldn't tell if it was a highlighter or a powder. 

Thanks :smileyhappy:  It's bigger now lol :smileyvery-happy:

Too bad about Archie :smileysad:  I was at the launch and it was crazy packed!  At the time I didn't wear bright lipsticks but got Betty Bright. I think that pushed me to expand my lipstick collection :smileyvery-happy:  I didn't buy Ronnie Red since I wasn't into all that but managed to track it down on ebay a while back.

The one beside Smashbox is Lightscapade.  It's still available :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments