Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

These pictures are terrible but I was trying to do them in the corner of my room with the hubby still asleep so the lighting is messed.   I love a good excuse to get everything out and organized.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

[ Edited ]

Someone has done a bit o' shopping I see.  Fabulous collection you have there.

Your Little Black Book of Bronzers is missing in the pics.  I really bought the little one (0.08 sizes) and thought of you when I bought it.

[ Edited ]

Oh I know!  I'm not good at gathering everything for these pics.  What?  Is there some weird association between me and the books of bronzers?  Is it that I have both the big and little one?  It's a bit silly. 

If it makes you feel better, I also have them both!

I am in love with your stash.

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  That actually does!  

[ Edited ]

Not at all.  I remember you telling me you got it and I saw the picture and wanted to get it, too, but I hesitated and it was sold out by the time I made the decision.  When I saw the little one, I pounced right away.  I thought of you when it arrived, because you are the only one I know who was lucky enough to nab the big one.  I do not use a lot of makeup and it was a third the price of the big ones, so I am not complaining.  They are babies though (as small as the tiny samples, not even the deluxe ones).  No regrets.  I wanted it.  I got it.  With how rarely I wear makeup, I will probably never use it all.  It worked out.

I do not think it is silly that you bought your Mama a baby either.  Mama at home and travel with the baby.  Just wrap a rubber band around that baby, so it does not open up in transit.

Yeah, it's not very well designed.   They're the rare Makeups that you really need to keep the boxes for or they're going to open on you. 

I am drooling at all your blushes!!

This is why I need a good slap everytime I start inquiring about blush.  Unless it's blue or in the most beautiful packaging ever, I  don't need it.   Oh my gosh!  I almost forgot my beauties!  image.jpg

Drooling over these! What is the silver compact one? I'll have petals too...one day...

(0) Hearts

It's a jill Stuart face powder.

[ Edited ]

OMGGGG you have the petals blushes!!!! I want them soooo badly xD. 

I saw this from the feed.  So jealous.  Now, this is a blush collection!

I can say the same about me but then why am I keep hoarding them :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

For me it's a combination of me both wanting to try everything and having a weakness for product packaging.  

This is stuff that I use on a normal basis :smileyhappy:

DSC05753.JPG

DSC05752.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

I seem to have misplaced a couple of concealers but this is pretty much it for my face products :smileyhappy:

Shew, just read this whole thread and holy pretties!! I got up to take some pictures to add it and maybe resurrect this thread….long story short I started unloading 1 drawer and that f@@@ this, I don't know how these ladies did it. POWER TO YOU.LOLOL

(0) Hearts

This made me chuckle!  Yeah, I think you have to go I to it thinking inventory taking or pretties polishing so it doesn't seem like such a waste of time.  It's a good reminder of what you have.😜

[ Edited ]

Here is my (embarrassing) blush stash! I realize I seem like a hoarder, but I have collected these over years (...as if that makes it better)! I also apologize for my lack of organization -- I just got this storage dresser and I need a better system. Anyway, here we have:

Chanel Joues Contraste (I clearly collect these!):

Chanel.jpg

NARS (...also a problem) and Tarte:

NARS.jpg

Miscellaneous higher end -- most are from Rock & Republic (at left -- this was the best blush!), Burberry, Tom Ford, Chantecaille, Dainty Doll, Armani and Paul & Joe. Guerlain Cruel Gardenia is making a cameo, even though I don't usually keep it with these.

Rock and Republic etc..jpg

...and, lastly (that I know of!), other randoms including T. LeClerc (the silver and gold compacts at left), La Roche-Posay, Clarins, Bourjois, Laura Mercier and MAC limited editions (Disney Villains, 2010 Spring Colour Forecast, etc.).

MAC etc..jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments