Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

This is stuff that I use on a normal basis :smileyhappy:

DSC05753.JPG

DSC05752.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

I seem to have misplaced a couple of concealers but this is pretty much it for my face products :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Shew, just read this whole thread and holy pretties!! I got up to take some pictures to add it and maybe resurrect this thread….long story short I started unloading 1 drawer and that f@@@ this, I don't know how these ladies did it. POWER TO YOU.LOLOL

[ Edited ]

Here is my (embarrassing) blush stash! I realize I seem like a hoarder, but I have collected these over years (...as if that makes it better)! I also apologize for my lack of organization -- I just got this storage dresser and I need a better system. Anyway, here we have:

Chanel Joues Contraste (I clearly collect these!):

Chanel.jpg

NARS (...also a problem) and Tarte:

NARS.jpg

Miscellaneous higher end -- most are from Rock & Republic (at left -- this was the best blush!), Burberry, Tom Ford, Chantecaille, Dainty Doll, Armani and Paul & Joe. Guerlain Cruel Gardenia is making a cameo, even though I don't usually keep it with these.

Rock and Republic etc..jpg

...and, lastly (that I know of!), other randoms including T. LeClerc (the silver and gold compacts at left), La Roche-Posay, Clarins, Bourjois, Laura Mercier and MAC limited editions (Disney Villains, 2010 Spring Colour Forecast, etc.).

MAC etc..jpg

(0) Hearts

Um....awesome!! :smileyhappy:

Your collection is uuhhhmazing!  Love the T. LeClerc, the compacts are so elegant!

Thank you! I love the taller powder containers, too -- have you seen those? They look so pretty on a dresser or vanity! :smileyhappy:

Yes, they're beautiful!

Katie1724, thank you so much! I am in awe of your collection! Also, thank you for making me feel less alone in the amount of makeup I hoard.

You're welcome! Glad we're both not alone :smileyhappy:

LOVE YOUR BLUSH STASH!! I honestly don't believe there is such a thing as too much blush.

What are your favorite colors/finishes? I'm obsessed with peachy pinks with a bit of shimmer. Tarte's Dollface is my absolute favorite (with highlighter over top)! TheBalm's Down Boy is a close second! :smileyhappy:

Thank you, fellow Katie! It's so hard to pick favorites! I love Dollface (I only have the mini version), but I've never tried Down Boy. I love peachy pinks, too! Chanel Rose Initiale is a good one (the shimmer is so slight, it translates as a glow). Chantecaille also has beautiful peachy pinks -- they've recently revamped their blush line, so I'm not sure what is still available, but Emotion and Laughter are beautiful. :smileyhappy:

OMG wow!  Can I come over and play lol :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Now I know why you want NARS Nirvana :smileywink:  I was curious to see what it looked like but wasn't even able to find a pic of it.

Yes! :smileyvery-happy: 

Nirvana is a peachy brown color…I have no idea when it was discontinued, but I'd guess at least ten years ago (I've only ever seen it in pictures of other people's stashes!). I may never find it, but that's okay :smileytongue:

Oh ok.  Well I hope you do find it.  You never know :smileywink:  Or ask Nars to do a repromote of it.  Do they do that?  Repromote LE items?

Thanks! Sometimes they bring shades back, I think. Outlaw was discontinued for a few years (or maybe it was just being reformulated). Passion was repromoted in the NARS ♥s Chicago set (renamed as "Windy City") so I guess it happens sometimes! :smileyvery-happy:

Let's hope it comes back for you!  I'm a huge fan of MAC as you can see and they told me anytime you want something call and e-mail, if there's enough people they bring it back.  They told me to do that with the Huggable Lipcolours which are beautiful and LE.

Yes! I meant to tell you that I love your collection, too -- I love MAC's limited edition collections, but I missed out on the Archie one! I meant to ask you -- what is the MSF on the right? It looks pretty and I couldn't tell if it was a highlighter or a powder. 

Thanks :smileyhappy:  It's bigger now lol :smileyvery-happy:

Too bad about Archie :smileysad:  I was at the launch and it was crazy packed!  At the time I didn't wear bright lipsticks but got Betty Bright. I think that pushed me to expand my lipstick collection :smileyvery-happy:  I didn't buy Ronnie Red since I wasn't into all that but managed to track it down on ebay a while back.

The one beside Smashbox is Lightscapade.  It's still available :smileyhappy:

Ooh, I've always heard good things about Lightscapade! I also want to try the Huggable lip colors -- it's a shame those are LE. You're right, though; MAC seems to be really good about bringing things back due to consumer request (didn't they do this with Lightscapade?). I  think they repromoted the ombré blushes from 2010 -- when they did, I meant to get a backup of Azalea Blossom, but I forgot!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments