Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

Aw! So pretty!

Oh nice!  I got a fellow MAC fan Smiley Wink

Oh yes, I do love MAC quite a bit! I actually stopped by the counter today and picked up a lipstick from the newest collection, I have a weak spot for MAC lippies and blushes.

MAC was my first high end brand purchase.  Even if I try to find natural products now I can't seem to part with my MAC stuff or stop going to their counter. Smiley Wink

Everyone in here is making me want the tarte palette!

(0) Hearts

Me TOO!!! I am totally going to be adding it to my collection,

hahaha yeah I know... that's why I got it! lol

image.jpgMy blush family Smiley Happy tarte palette on its way to join them

image.jpgFoundations, blondes, highlighters, primers, and concealers

[ Edited ]

Nice!  Smiley Wink

Which NARS blush do you have?

Sin has been perfect for this seasons plummy lip or deep purple/oxblood or emerald eyes

Thanks Smiley Happy

Deep throat, torrid, Taos, sin, seduction, & outlaw. I'm planning to get douceur, mata hari, sex appeal, oasis & miss liberty

I ordered the Tarte palette too! You never know when it will sell out Smiley Happy

OMG yeah!

Face stuff,

2013-10-22 21.57.51.jpgThings that I don't need but are really really pretty, I mean, I'm a shiny pink girl with a face that's a tad darker than her neck, and yet:

2013-10-22 22.02.08.jpg

Made a post with swatches here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Current-Obsession/m-p/433789#M6292

Primers

primer0.jpg

I did swatches, comparisons and put all the details in a big thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Primer-comparison-What-s-your-favorite/m-p/684695

oh wow! Thanks for sharing and adding those links! Smiley Happy

I love these kind of posts! All the prettiesssssss. Great idea to break it into a series. I will post my little collection once I'm back from my work trip.

These posts are so awesome! I am wondering if anyone worries like I do that my makeup will "go bad." Or is that just an old wives tale? Smiley Happy I recently threw away all of my lipsticks and rebuilt a collection because they were old and didn't apply like they should anymore. But in general does stuff keep for a while?

@SydBristow.  I think some do keep.  I won't lie I have some MAC shadows that are probably 10+ years.  I keep my stuff clean and in a cool dark place.  I wouldn't keep creams, mascaras and stuff with expiry dates but if they still work well why not.  My lip glasses on the other hand might not be so good anymore Smiley Wink

image.jpgMy face collection. I had so much fun putting this all together And seeing everyone stashes!

I'm simple when it comes to face stuff so I don't have a lot of it. All I need are the MUFE HD foundation, Laura Mercier loose powder, and NARS blush. All of them are like my holy grail.

IMG_8602.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments