Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that :smileywink:

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

rsz_img_00000375.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

upload_7528265064640075054.jpgMy collection of face stuff is pretty small. I rarely have time to do a full face of makeup so I tend to focus on eye products. ;P

Oh and I guess I should say that my favorites are Tarte Sooth Operator, Benetint, Highbeam, the dream mousse blush, and the Body Shop cheek and lip stain.

I love these too. Ok in short, I love them all :smileywink:.

[ Edited ]

Love these threads, so fun! While pulling out some things to take this picture I decided to purge products I haven't reached for in a while and actually have a whole box of items I am going to get rid so this is what's left that I actually use. There are a few things I was on the fence about that may get thrown in the box as well?

Primers, Foundations (I just purged 6 others I never use!), powders, concealers and bronzers.IMG_92201.JPG

highlighters and the blushes (my fav!!!)

IMG_92221.JPG

Aw! So pretty!

Oh nice!  I got a fellow MAC fan :smileywink:

Oh yes, I do love MAC quite a bit! I actually stopped by the counter today and picked up a lipstick from the newest collection, I have a weak spot for MAC lippies and blushes.

MAC was my first high end brand purchase.  Even if I try to find natural products now I can't seem to part with my MAC stuff or stop going to their counter. :smileywink:

Everyone in here is making me want the tarte palette!

(0) Hearts

Me TOO!!! I am totally going to be adding it to my collection,

hahaha yeah I know... that's why I got it! lol

image.jpgMy blush family :smileyhappy: tarte palette on its way to join them

image.jpgFoundations, blondes, highlighters, primers, and concealers

[ Edited ]

Nice!  :smileywink:

Which NARS blush do you have?

Sin has been perfect for this seasons plummy lip or deep purple/oxblood or emerald eyes

Deep throat, torrid, Taos, sin, seduction, & outlaw. I'm planning to get douceur, mata hari, sex appeal, oasis & miss liberty

I ordered the Tarte palette too! You never know when it will sell out :smileyhappy:

OMG yeah!

Face stuff,

2013-10-22 21.57.51.jpgThings that I don't need but are really really pretty, I mean, I'm a shiny pink girl with a face that's a tad darker than her neck, and yet:

2013-10-22 22.02.08.jpg

Made a post with swatches here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Current-Obsession/m-p/433789#M6292

Primers

primer0.jpg

I did swatches, comparisons and put all the details in a big thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Primer-comparison-What-s-your-favorite/m-p/684695

oh wow! Thanks for sharing and adding those links! :smileyhappy:

I love these kind of posts! All the prettiesssssss. Great idea to break it into a series. I will post my little collection once I'm back from my work trip.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments